for Lucy.

Angela Schermerhorn

Jun 14, 2024, 9:43:09 AMJun 14
to Labelmaker
Labelmaker's deceitful cancellation protocol has now been cancelled and reported as fraud with my bank.
Support comments questions were: 18 attempts to troubleshoot per your tutorials; mostly regarding that I paid for account, yet it would not allow me to continue with more than 50 labels -

Here’s concern. These attempts to work with what SHOULD be an easy program, takes HUGE chunks out of the day. Did you know that it takes HOURS to reset up, reboot, dig, go through tutorials. Over and over?
Picking my battles….NOW
I sub out mailings now due to the amount of time it takes to be your customer. Responding to your email.  I do not want to deal with Label maker any longer.

Since your cancellation is on a public board. Weird huh?
We called our bank and reported fraud since we did not receive a cancellation confirmation. So it’s cancelled.

I hope your company can resolve your tech issues. (I’ve seen MANY comments on your board) Yikes!!
Best to you!

Labelmaker Support

Jun 14, 2024, 9:56:12 AMJun 14
to Labelmaker
Hi Angela,

Again, I am sorry about that.

As I answered you in private, we didn't receive a message from you, and we are deeply sorry. We would have liked to help you.

We are not a fraud. Your subscription has been cancelled.

We wish you all the best,

The Labelmaker team