Not able to "Create Lables"

Rahvi Bichon

May 16, 2024, 6:48:26 AMMay 16
to Labelmaker
Hello
Using LabelMaker for more than 1 years now, was working fine but now im stuck on the first step
Once i click on " Create labels" its loading for more than 45sec approx, then show  Create Labels" again. Stuck in a loop.

Please help

Darci Massner

May 16, 2024, 12:56:17 PMMay 16
to Labelmaker
I'm having the exact issue. Please help.

Labelmaker Support

May 16, 2024, 1:05:33 PMMay 16
to Labelmaker
Hi there,

I am sorry about that.

Could you share a screenshot of your entire screen with the error message? It will help me to investigate.

Many thanks,

Rahvi Bichon

May 17, 2024, 5:36:23 AMMay 17
to Labelmaker
Hello
There is no error message.
Its just showing Create labels again & again & again ( Already click twice on the click labels, wait for loading, then appear create labels again
unnamed.png

Rahvi Bichon

May 21, 2024, 5:45:49 AMMay 21
to Labelmaker

Hello
Any feedback ?

Rahvi Bichon

Jun 11, 2024, 3:25:35 AMJun 11
to Labelmaker
Hello
Still not working, please revert back

Labelmaker Team

Jun 12, 2024, 5:19:34 AMJun 12
to Labelmaker
Hi,

Your spreadsheet might be too heavy for the software to proceed. Can you try to reduce the amount of data to process?

Best,
- Lucy

Jakob Rieckh

Jun 12, 2024, 5:20:19 AMJun 12
to Labelmaker
I am suffering from the same issue. The add-on seems to be broken.

Labelmaker Support

Jun 13, 2024, 9:15:53 AMJun 13
to Labelmaker
Hi,

Do not hesitate to let us know!

Best
- Lucy

Jill N

Jun 14, 2024, 9:43:06 AMJun 14
to Labelmaker
I have been using LabelMaker for 2+ years and last week it stopped functioning.  Please advise if this issue will be fixed soon as we use it to run our business.

~ Jill

Labelmaker Support

Jun 14, 2024, 9:54:06 AMJun 14
to Labelmaker
Hi Jill,

Sorry to hear about that.

Do you have more details or screenshots to share? It will help me investigate further.

Thanks for your help,