We have a spam issue here!

Labelmaker Support

Dec 7, 2023, 3:08:12 PM12/7/23
to Labelmaker
Hello,

This forum has been impacted by (lots of) spam recently. We want to apologize to everyone who might have received spam messages. Please don't open or click on any of the messages.

To prevent further abuse, we had to update who can post on this forum. You can still post, but new members post will be moderated to prevent further spam. Hopefully, this will resolve the issue.

In the meantime, if you have anything urgent, please feel free to get in touch with us directly via this form: https://labelsmerge.com/contact

Rest assured that we're committed to your privacy and security. The software is not been impacted and your data remains fully secured. Only this Google Groups is hit by spam. Your data (including your email address and personal information) have not been shared.

Best regards,
- Labelmaker Team