How can I add an image (logo) to my label?

Crystal Daspit

Feb 21, 2020, 3:52:08 PM2/21/20
to Labelmaker
Thanks in advance!

Labelmaker Team

Feb 22, 2020, 11:15:53 AM2/22/20
to Labelmaker
Hi there,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
This feature is not yet available on Labelmaker, however it is on the roadmap of requested features.
We will get back to you once we have an estimated date of release.

Thanks!

On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 9:52:08 PM UTC+1, Crystal Daspit wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Labelmaker Team

Jan 24, 2021, 1:44:52 PM1/24/21
to Labelmaker
Hi Crystal,

Just to let you know that adding images (as well as logo) to your labels in now fully supported 🥳
For technical reason, it takes a bit of time to mail merge when there are images in the document (about one minute more).

Best,
-FC

Morten F. Thomsen

Feb 15, 2021, 5:02:00 PM2/15/21
to Labelmaker
It's not working for me - I get a placeholder for the image, but not the image itself...which is kind of weird....

Labelmaker Team

Feb 16, 2021, 11:26:11 AM2/16/21
to Labelmaker
Hello Morten,
Just to confirm, are you trying to insert an image next to some text? or just an image alone?

Cheryl Giesbrecht

Oct 6, 2023, 2:39:54 PM10/6/23
to Labelmaker
I too am having trouble adding a logo to my return address label. The logo image is to the left of the name and address. All I get is a placeholder for the logo and the name and address text.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 1.36.44 PM.png
Are you able to help me? Or is the feature not yet available?

Cheryl