Linking Account

Carrie Friederick

May 13, 2024, 7:58:59 AMMay 13
to Labelmaker
I paid for a lifetime subscription with my paypal that is linked to a yahoo email account and when I try to use the extension in google, it tells me I have to upgrade, how do I "log in" or do whatever I have to now that I have paid for it?

Labelmaker Support

May 13, 2024, 8:01:44 AMMay 13
to Labelmaker
Hi there,

Your issue might be due to using multiple Google accounts under the same Chrome browser. Google can't handle when multiple accounts are logged in, and Chrome extensions, such as Labelmaker, don't work well.

SOLUTION : I recommend creating a new profile in Google Chrome with the account you are using Labelmaker with. This will make sure it'll always work with the right account. It takes only 1 minute to set up. To create a new profile, here's a guide: https://mailmeteor.com/blog/how-to-create-google-chrome-profile

Let me know if it works,