Cancel my Subscription.

Drews Clausen

May 24, 2024, 8:47:01 AMMay 24
to Labelmaker
I can't believe this is the only way to get my subscription cancelled.

please cancel my subscription, I have no further use for this.

Labelmaker Support

May 24, 2024, 8:52:55 AMMay 24
to Labelmaker
Hi there,

I am sorry to see you leave.

I confirm that your subscription has been cancelled at the end of the current period.

As we're looking to improve Labelmaker, what makes you cancel your subscription? Your feedback is precious to me.

Best regards,

Drews Clausen

May 28, 2024, 6:10:44 AMMay 28
to Labelmaker
Well, I WAS going to rest my subscription for a few weeks because I don't have any labels to be printed right now.
But seeing that the only way to cancel a subscription is via a public post in an "posting for invited accounts only" Google group makes the whole Labelmaker thing look shady as hell.
You might double check with a lawyer because that probably violates data privacy laws/GDPR.

Labelmaker Support

May 28, 2024, 6:11:52 AMMay 28
to Labelmaker
Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you'd like to cancel your premium subscription by yourself, please follow these steps:
  1. Start by opening a new Google Docs.
  2. In the Add-ons menu, click on Create and Print Labels - Labelmaker
  3. Then select My account
  4. Under the "Current plan" section, click on Manage subscription
  5. Now click on Cancel plan
Note: This is a no-reply address. If you need help and want to get in touch with us, please write to lu...@labelsmerge.com