one year vs long=term subscription

Suzanne Bobowiec

Jun 27, 2024, 5:40:38 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to Labelmaker
 I am currently an officer in a nonprofit organization.  The responsibility of mailings can change with elections every two years.  Can the email address of the lifetime subscription be changed as our officers change?  We are small and currently don't have an email for our organization, so are using personal emails.

Labelmaker Support

Jun 27, 2024, 5:44:38 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to Labelmaker
Hi there,

Sure! You need to let us know so we can modify the email address linked to the subscription :)

Best regards