"Include Sessions on CPU" check box is missing

Vladimir

Aug 26, 2014, 5:46:44 AM8/26/14
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've attached lab128_cpu.png screenshot which shows that "Include Sessions on CPU" box is missing.
The documentation page about "Activity Explorer" (http://www.lab128.com/lab128_rg/html/activ_exp.html) contain line about that check box and screenshot on that page also shows it.
I've looked through Options menu and didn't see any options to enable that check box.
Please help me solve this problem.
lab128_cpu.png

Sergei - Lab128

Aug 26, 2014, 9:40:34 PM8/26/14
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir,

This check box has been removed several versions ago, the chart always includes Sessions on CPU. This check box had very little value because it always desirable to include such sessions. The manual still keeps the old screenshot, this should be fixed.

Can you explain why you would need this check box?

Vladimir

Aug 27, 2014, 11:59:04 AM8/27/14
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergei,

thanks for the answer. The documentation confused me a little, but now everything is clear.