Is there any one who knows about Sergei?

ts...@goodnews.or.kr

Apr 27, 2019, 4:29:19 AM4/27/19
to Lab128 - Tools for advanced Oracle tuning
Is there any one who knows about Sergei?

Lab128 is my favorite Oracle monitoring tool.

Fortunatly, about two month ago, I bought the Lab128.

But I feel sorry when I see the lab128 website cause the site is not working.

Please let me know about the Seggei.

Taesoo, Lee.

vsuc...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 3:52:29 PM4/27/19
to Lab128 - Tools for advanced Oracle tuning
The site will work if you add into your hosts (/etc/hosts):

209.177.158.54 www.lab128.com

That is all I've known,

Vlastislav

Doulet Renaud

Apr 27, 2019, 3:56:10 PM4/27/19
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I bought a license a few weeks ago and had to get a refund because sergei was not delivering the software.

In fact it seems that sergei passed out a year ago.

If anyone has plans to sell/lease/share a key i would be grateful.

Renaud.

--

---

Ricardo Abufon Larach

Apr 27, 2019, 9:43:51 PM4/27/19
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Sorry but,Sergei is died at 24 de marzo de 2017

Atte
Ricardo

Ricardo Abufon Larach

c.roge...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 1:44:18 AM5/5/19
to Lab128 - Tools for advanced Oracle tuning
在 2019年4月28日星期日 UTC+8上午9:44:01,ral281写道:

> --
>

> ---

我在Facebook上面找到了相关信息,但是不知道是不是作者,并不像你说的,死掉了。
作者的相关Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/seicro