SQL Stats Display CPU Time/Elapsed Time/ USER I/O Wait Time / Concurrency Wait Time in ms

ccorgnet

Jun 14, 2012, 10:38:08 AM6/14/12
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sergei

Could it be possible in future release to display 3 digits (or even more !) after the . in the column "Per exec"

For instance, instead of diplaying 0.00 display 0.003
This would provide us with more precise information regarding to the raw  performance of the request

Thanks by advance

Christophe

Sergei - Lab128

Jun 15, 2012, 10:32:53 AM6/15/12
to lab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christophe,

Yes, I think that will make sense. As you correctly noticed, right now there is fixed format of two digit in the fractional part, which is not always convenient.
Thank you for this feedback,
Sergei