The Lab Framework 1.3.0 has been released
- improvements to the sensor connector interactives, they work with https, and automatically launch the sensor-connector
- better support for embedding Lab interactives inside of CODAP:
-- interactive properties are exported automatically
-- playback controls on the bottom of the interactive change when in CODAP
- improved energy2d conversion of Java models
- improved chemical reactions engine so energy is conserved
- pinned atoms actually remained pinned now
This release should be backwards compatible with the 1.2.0 release. In other words no interactives need to be updated to support this new version of the Lab framework.
# Known Issues
- tables are sometimes are not rendered correctly in IE
# Ways to Access This Release
The versioned URL to the framework is here:
This is hosted on a CDN. You are welcome to reference files directly from here.
A distribution of the framework is available here:
Thank you Frieda and Jen for testing this release.
Thank you Willy Wu, Aaron Unger, Piotr Janik, Richard Klancer, and Noah Paessel for working on the code in this release.
## Technical details of lab framework changes
Jun 26, 2014...Aug 11, 2014
$ git shortlog 1.2.1...1.3.0