Fwd: Molecular Workbench Activities not working

Chad Dorsey

Dec 17, 2014, 3:38:38 PM12/17/14
to lab-m...@googlegroups.com, nextgenmw, sup...@concord.org
Here's something to troubleshoot. What info do we need from her? Doesn't happen for me…

--Chad

Dec 19, 2014, 9:58:35 AM12/19/14
to Chad Dorsey, lab-m...@googlegroups.com, nextgenmw, sup...@concord.org
FYI - it's working now. The school's web filter was blocking loading of the model json file. I've asked to see if she can find out why it was blocked.

Jen Goree
jgo...@concord.org
Software Portfolio and Project Manager
The Concord Consortium