Re: Interactive Benchmarks - Invitation to edit

Daniel Damelin

Dec 3, 2014, 1:41:01 PM12/3/14
to Evangeline Ireland, lab-models
Thanks. These numbers are very encouraging. I’m surprised at how well Firefox is performing. In the past it has typically run at half to one third the speed of the other browsers. Also encouraging is that many models are not as severely impacted as I thought they might be by the longer cutoff with more precise calculations.

-Dan
On Dec 3, 2014, at 1:31 PM, Evangeline Ireland <eire...@concord.org> wrote:

I believe it was the branch. The link Jen  sent me was lab.concord.org/branch/chemical-reactions-energy-conservations/interactives.html.

Updated the spread sheet with the production site benchmarks. Will try to make it more visual later.

Evangeline

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Daniel Damelin <ddam...@concord.org> wrote:
Are these numbers for current production or the branch with the changes in the cutoff?

It would be good to have numbers from both.

-Dan

On Dec 2, 2014, at 9:44 PM, Evangeline Ireland (via Google Sheets) <eire...@concord.org> wrote:

Evangeline Ireland has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.Logo for Google Sheets