Use multiple models in one activity

morti...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 9:43:34 AM8/10/16
to lab-models
Hello,

I'm trying to use two models in an activity. I insert both models in the models array in the activity, but only the first one is shown.
How can I make the second model visible?

Thanks for your answers.

Joshua Rosenberg

Aug 12, 2016, 11:03:54 AM8/12/16
to lab-models
Hi, I'm not sure if this is relevant, but there seems to be related topic here:

Josh

Daniel Damelin

Aug 12, 2016, 11:46:38 AM8/12/16
to lab-models
What kind of models are these? For most models we can only show one at a time. You switch which model is loaded using a loadModel() script command. See example here: http://lab.concord.org/interactives.html#interactives/basic-examples/interactive-components.json