updated jsmol version in our jsmol-models repository

Scott Cytacki

Mar 18, 2015, 8:40:58 AM3/18/15
to lab-models
I've updated the jsmol version that we are using in jsmol-models repository.
I haven't pushed this to production yet. Please don't push jsmol-models to production until this has been tested further.

Before pushing it we should test all of the Lab interactives that use jsmol with the new version.
One way to test is:
- open the interactive at lab.concord.org/interactives.html

Watch out for the options at the end of the URL these will need to be included in the new URL.

Is Dan the only one familiar with all of the production jsmol Interactives?

--
Scott Cytacki
The Concord Consortium

Daniel Damelin

Mar 25, 2015, 7:37:23 PM3/25/15
to lab-m...@googlegroups.com
I checked all of the current JSMol interactives with the new version and they all work as expected.

-Dan

Scott Cytacki

Mar 26, 2015, 8:36:30 PM3/26/15
to lab-models
Ok I've pushed the jsmol update to production. It will probably be released by the time you read this.