Re: Brazil Publishing House

Scott Cytacki

Oct 27, 2014, 10:41:01 PM10/27/14
to Thiago Juliani, Chad Dorsey, nextgenmw, Ahmed Ibrahim, lab-models
Hi Thiago,

It would be great for us to have a Portuguese translation. We were also contacted by Ahmed Ibrahim, who wanted to do a Brazilian Portuguese translation.
I've cc'd him on this email.

I'm not sure how much you have found out about the Lab interactives. Here is a few links to the interactives:
A user friendly view of them are here:

A more developer centric index is here:

To get started you should join the lab-models google group, that is the best place to ask questions while doing the localization.
I've cc'd that list, so folks there know what I have told you so far.

It would be best to start localizing the Lab framework and a sample interactive, by following these directions:

After you have localized the Lab framework then you can work on localizing the interactives:

It is best to ask questions on the lab-models list because there several developers familiar with Lab, and you will be more likely to get an answer quickly.

Thanks!

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Thiago Juliani <thiago....@cpb.com.br> wrote:

Hello, Mr. Dorsey!

Thank you very much for your answer. We’d love to share your interactives with our teachers and students in Brazil, and help them to get to know Concord Consortium’s work. It’d be a pleasure to translate them to Portuguese and share the translation with you, if you’d like. No doubt you have a good Portuguese-speaking audience too.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Thiago Juliani

Educational Textbooks Management