[aifc]: KCK Statement on the Paris Massacre & AIFC's Reply

Ardeshir Ommani

Jan 20, 2015, 2:23:43 AM1/20/15
to Ardevan

From: Ardeshir Ommani [mailto:ardes...@optonline.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 11:24 AM
To: ardes...@optonline.net
Subject: FW: [aifc]: KCK Statement on the Paris Massacre & AIFC's Reply

 Dear Readers and Acquaintances of AIFC:

            We are neither terrorists nor Charlie Hebdo!

It is vividly simple or, even popular, to declare a harsh judgment against Islamism, Islamic nations,
Palestinians, or even anti-war movements - placing such labels as "fascist thugs", "terrorists", "anti-sematics", and "unpatriotic citizens" on these groups as we have heard countlessly in major U.S. and European news media; not to ignore the reactionary Fox News and Republican Party leaderships with their innumerable outlets, who dispatch hundreds of so-called "news reporters and analysts" (read their mouthpieces as the advance guard of intelligence groups) scrambling to rationalize, making every devious effort to capitalize on the tragic events in Paris, provide wrong images and similes in order to justify the French-U.S. imperialists' heinous crimes in the recent decades, against the peoples of Algeria, Vietnam, Angola, the People's Republic of the Congo, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Russia, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, and recently in Ukraine, each and every time attempting to drive the middle strata of the Western societies to the right as they have done somewhat successfully in France, Britain and Germany (the alarming rise of neo-fascist - neo nazi groups in Europe is a testimony to that reality).

France's far-right National Front party, led by Marine Le Pen, was the outright winner in France with 26 percent support or 4.1m votes, and be assured these right-wing political forces want us to forget France's and U.S.'s foreign Policies. They no longer want the citizens to recall the destruction and deaths of millions of Algerians, Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians made homeless, aligning themselves closely with the reactionary Arab kingdoms of Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, Arab Emirates and military forces on the continent of Africa and in the Middle East (we do remember the recent "business deals" of U.S., French and British past and present statesmen who know that these reactionary sheikdoms are doing the funding and arming of the jihadi groups)  and they are not ignorant of the fact that funding and arming the poorest section of the jobless strata of Arab and other migrant people rather than sending their own troops/soldiers directly to the warfronts benefits them and hides their bloody hands in these foreign policy affairs!

We are not Charlie Hebdo!

     Here are three links we have received that elucidates our analysis:

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/charlie-hebdo-shootings-censored-video

     Eleanor and Ardeshir Ommani, AIFC Analysts

Ardeshir Ommani, AIFC Analyst

Political Economy

Ardes...@optonline.net

Tel: 914-273-8852