LAAC Practice Day & BBQ

chris

Apr 14, 2013, 5:52:03 PM4/14/13
to la...@googlegroups.com

The Los Angeles Aerobatic Club is hosting a practice day on Sunday April 28th starting at 10am.

The event will be held at Santa Paula Airport, meeting at my hangar on the last hangar row on the far west end.

Come fly, get critiqued, sharpen you judging skills and stay for a BBQ.

We welcome all, flying or not.

Chris Olmsted

Ch...@OlmstedAviation.com

California Printing

Apr 14, 2013, 6:25:06 PM4/14/13
to la...@googlegroups.com
Good on you for getting that happening Chris.

Jim

Keller, Colleen M.

Apr 15, 2013, 9:59:44 AM4/15/13
to <laac@googlegroups.com>
Chris -

We missed you at Borrego. Glad to hear you're ok after your fuel bath. Hope the Pitts is back in the air soon. Not sure I can make this - flying commercial back from SFO that day. Will try.

> Colleen

Colleen Keller
Metron, Inc.
Kel...@ca.metsci.com<mailto:Kel...@ca.metsci.com>