Chapter 49 2014

California Printing

Nov 5, 2013, 3:08:05 PM11/5/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, Chris Olmsted, Colleen Keller, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman, Andrew
Hello fellow 49ers. It’s that time of year again. We need to pick a guiny pig...oh my bad. Nominate, encourage and support a new, bright and cheerful face to accomplish the task of organizing the “Duel In The Desert” “Hot as Hell” “Cold and Windy” “Don’t Loose Your Phone Andrew” contest. All depends on the cycle of the stars.

I think we would all agree that....what was his name again? You know, the kid and his parents that made the contest happen last year. Oh crap. Wait, yea, It was Chris Olmsted. It’s all coming back to me now.

Chris I would love to see the Olmsted clan back again in 2014. I don’t think anyone would disagree. You all did an amazing job. I just love your mom. Smile

IF....and only IF, you are unwilling or unable to step up again I would like to suggest that we put as much peer pressure on Michael Geddes and Colleen Keller as possible. I am sure she will hate me for even mentioning her name but she already knows I’m an ass. I think that with all of our support that either Chris or Colleen would uphold the highest standards of our Chapter 49 contest. WITH ALL OF OUR SUPPORT!!!

May be a good idea to get a planning meeting going in early December to sort this all out.

Thoughts, comments?

Please everybody comment with reply ALL unless it’s just to tell me to go take a flying leap. Then respond privately. If there is someone that I missed that should be on this list please let me know and copy us all in.

Thanks all and let’s put on the best contest in years!

Jim Nahom
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png

Michael Church

Nov 5, 2013, 3:17:51 PM11/5/13
to la...@googlegroups.com
Jim,

I am volunteering my services for the contest. CD would be too large a bite, but something limited to the contest itself would be great. I am (and will be) a National Judge.

Michael

Michael Church
sunriseaviation.com

On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:08 PM, California Printing <calif...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hello fellow 49ers. It’s that time of year again. We need to pick a guiny pig...oh my bad. Nominate, encourage and support a new, bright and cheerful face to accomplish the task of organizing the “Duel In The Desert” “Hot as Hell” “Cold and Windy” “Don’t Loose Your Phone Andrew” contest. All depends on the cycle of the stars.

I think we would all agree that....what was his name again? You know, the kid and his parents that made the contest happen last year. Oh crap. Wait, yea, It was Chris Olmsted. It’s all coming back to me now.

Chris I would love to see the Olmsted clan back again in 2014. I don’t think anyone would disagree. You all did an amazing job. I just love your mom. <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

IF....and only IF, you are unwilling or unable to step up again I would like to suggest that we put as much peer pressure on Michael Geddes and Colleen Keller as possible. I am sure she will hate me for even mentioning her name but she already knows I’m an ass. I think that with all of our support that either Chris or Colleen would uphold the highest standards of our Chapter 49 contest. WITH ALL OF OUR SUPPORT!!!

May be a good idea to get a planning meeting going in early December to sort this all out.

Thoughts, comments?

Please everybody comment with reply ALL unless it’s just to tell me to go take a flying leap. Then respond privately. If there is someone that I missed that should be on this list please let me know and copy us all in.

Thanks all and let’s put on the best contest in years!

Jim Nahom

Chris Olmsted

Nov 5, 2013, 3:30:29 PM11/5/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, Colleen Keller, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman, Andrew
Thanks for breaking the silence Jim,

How does a meeting on Saturday December 7th in Santa Paula work for everyone?

We are also due for chapter elections again.� Yippee!

best,
Chris

�
On 11/5/2013 12:08 PM, California Printing wrote:
[...]
chris.vcf

California Printing

Nov 5, 2013, 3:38:58 PM11/5/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, Colleen Keller, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman, Andrew
Chris, it’s a long haul for me to drive out there for the day. BUT. If we have people committed to being there to have a meeting and not just a quick lunch and nothing accomplished, I am in!

How about it folks. Who can make it?

APV is always an option too. Smile

Really though where ever we get more people to attend the better.

Jim
[...]

Colleen M Keller

Nov 5, 2013, 3:43:31 PM11/5/13
to California Printing, la...@googlegroups.com, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman, Andrew
Tentative yes, either location.

A.B. Slatkin

Nov 5, 2013, 4:37:51 PM11/5/13
to Colleen M Keller, California Printing, la...@googlegroups.com, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman
I'm game for either location.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:43 PM, "Colleen M Keller" <collee...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Tentative yes, either location.

Nov 5, 2013, 4:44:26 PM11/5/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, Colleen M Keller, Tim Just, la...@googlegroups.com, AJ Wilder, Barrett Hines, Beth Stanton, Brenda Frazier, Casey Erickson, David Platt, Deanna Olmsted, Gary DeBaun, Gil & Phyl Tellier, Gray Brandt, Guenther Eichhorn, Jackie Forsting, Janet Martin, Margo Chase, Randy Owens, ROBERT GRIFFIN, Stephen De La Cruz, Steve DeLaCruz, Thomas Myers, Spencer Suderman
Tim Just.

We will be sure to include you in any updates.

Thanks Tim.