Chapter meeting and chapter elections.

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew

未读,
2012年11月26日 14:35:322012/11/26
收件人 la...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

It's been far too long since we've gotten together, and given that it's year-end, according to our by-laws, it's time for elections of officers and directors.  We have four officer positions (president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary) as well as numerous slots on the Board of Directors.  Please email me with your nominations at your earliest convenience because we would like to hold elections at 10:00am on Saturday, 12/15, at CP Aviation at Santa Paula Airport.  That meeting will also be a forum to initiate future activities and gatherings that will be fun and educational for all (coaching days, seminars for Freestyle construction, BBQs, etc.).

Lunch at Hozi's or Rabalais (two great local restaurants) will follow the meeting; we'll leave the selection of fare to the last vote at the meeting.

Looking forward to having a great turn out!

Andrew
回复全部
回复作者
转发