New Helo chart in the making

1 view

Jackie Forsting

Jan 19, 2011, 5:17:50 PM1/19/11
to undis...@yahoo.com
Hello L.A Basin Flyers,

I am on the Airspace Working Group that suggests changes to the Feds for the LA TAC twice a year.  I am also on the Subcommitte of that group and next Tuesday Jan 25th we are meeting to start the process of updating the helicopter charts. We wanted to do this last year but needed to have some changes on the TAC before we could impliment Helo changes.

I know most of you out there don't fly helos but I have suggested this very useful VFR chart to all of my students and anyone that would listen, over the past 6 or 7 years. If you use one and know of specific errors on the chart or other suggestions that would increase safety please email ASAP. Also if you know any helo pilots that use the chart and know it intimately please pass this on to them and have them email any suggestions.

Once again we meet NEXT TUESDAY, FEB 25th so I need information by that morning 9am for this particular meeting.
Thanx and fly safely!
Jackie Forsting