Judges school

wingnut

Dec 10, 2011, 4:57:34 PM12/10/11
to LAAC - IAC Chapter 49
Hi,

IAC has confirmed the dates of the 2012 Chapter 120 INTRO JUDGING
SCHOOL: Saturday and Sunday, February 25 and 26. The instructor will
be Brian Howard, possibly the most knowledgeable of all IAC members
when it comes to rules and judging criteria.
I invite all Chapter 49 members to attend: new Regional judge
candidates (two-day class), new National judge candidates (Sunday
only), all renewing judges (Sunday only), and all others, including
non-competitors, who would like to know more about aerobatic judging.
To register, please copy and paste this address into your browser
(sorry, we cannot create active links in this email form):
http://aerobats.com/judging-reg.html
Hope to see you here!
Michael Church