From Gary DeBaun

California Printing

Dec 2, 2013, 1:12:36 AM12/2/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, Gary DeBaun, Chris Olmsted
"Calling all IAC Chapter 49 members... I might suggest the Dec 7 meeting
date be moved to sometime in January as December is a very busy month for
all of us."

I have not heard much of anything to confirm a meeting or not. Or who is
planning on attending. Not that it really matters but I will not be able to
make a Dec. 7th meeting. Judi will be having surgery next week and I am
going to be hanging around and taking care of her.

Chris? What do you want to do?

Jim Nahom

Keller, Colleen M.

Dec 2, 2013, 10:02:04 AM12/2/13
to <laac@googlegroups.com>, la...@googlegroups.com, Gary DeBaun, Chris Olmsted, Michael Geddes
We were planning to fly up but we can be flexible.

It occurred to me that the meeting could be "hijacked" by catching up and socializing since we've not seen each other for a while. Might we have a social meeting this Saturday instead, then get serious in January?

> Colleen

Colleen Keller
Metron, Inc.
Kel...@ca.metsci.com
858-682-3310 (cell)

Keller, Colleen M.

Dec 2, 2013, 3:48:53 PM12/2/13
to la...@googlegroups.com
I am up for either the 4th or the 11th in January. APV, SZP, its all the same to me!

Thanks, Chris.

From: Chris Olmsted <ch...@olmstedaviation.com<mailto:ch...@olmstedaviation.com>>
Date: Monday, December 2, 2013 12:24 PM
To: Microsoft Office User <kel...@ca.metsci.com<mailto:kel...@ca.metsci.com>>
Subject: Re: LAAC - IAC Chapter 49 From Gary DeBaun

I'm in for a informal meeting this Saturday. Maybe we can do lunch.
Although it would have to be in Santa Paula for me to make it.

How does Saturday January 4th or January 11th work for every ones
schedule for our annual meeting?
I am up for Apple Valley if we can arrange to use the conference room
like before.

Jim: Let Judi know I wish her the best of luck and my thoughts will be
with her in recovery.

Best,
Chris

I was thinking that Apple Valley would work well
On 12/2/2013 7:02 AM, Keller, Colleen M. wrote:
We were planning to fly up but we can be flexible.

It occurred to me that the meeting could be "hijacked" by catching up and socializing since we've not seen each other for a while. Might we have a social meeting this Saturday instead, then get serious in January?

Colleen
Colleen Keller
Metron, Inc.
Kel...@ca.metsci.com<mailto:Kel...@ca.metsci.com>
858-682-3310 (cell)
chris.vcf

California Printing

Dec 2, 2013, 11:38:43 PM12/2/13
to la...@googlegroups.com
January sounds great to me in APV. Please don’t everyone chime in at once.
Ha!

Jim

Casey Erickson

Dec 3, 2013, 1:50:41 PM12/3/13
to la...@googlegroups.com, <laac@googlegroups.com>
I can most likely make the meeting in january if it is at APV (szp is to far for me to go right now). Looking foward to seeing everyone and lend a hand in planning in any way possible.
-ce

Andrew

Dec 3, 2013, 2:17:00 PM12/3/13
to la...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

APV in January would be great.  Alas, I will not be available to socialize this weekend.  So sorrry.

-ABS