Pentobarbital sodium (Nembutal) for sale

Muller Gomez

Oct 10, 2014, 8:13:03 AM10/10/14
We have :-

i.) 100% pure active Pentobarbital (Nembutal) ingredient dignitas grade - minimum order quantity 15 grams

ii.) 99.8% Pentobarbital sodium (Nembutal) - minimum order quantity 10 grams or 100ml

You can buy from us with 100% confidence that you will receive exactly what you ordered, it will be dispatched quickly and discreetly.we can offer our clients the best prices available online, guaranteed, we also welcome inquiries for wholesale orders and we can offer substantial discounts on all of our products for bulk quantities. We ship via FedEx,TNT & UPS etc. We have a 100% delivery success record... E-mail us : actavi...@gmail.com. Text: (508) 556-0586

All Inquiries are welcome.