Couples Looking Men For Threesome

jiyaja...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 2:06:40 AM5/6/14
hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...

http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

levi...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 3:54:47 AM10/1/15
On Monday, May 5, 2014 at 11:06:40 PM UTC-7, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hey. How's it going?

cube...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 10:51:07 AM10/3/15
Hi 33 male white clean

klern

Oct 17, 2015, 11:58:12 PM10/17/15
i am wait to meet hot women for sex and fun

shirley...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2015, 1:31:06 AM11/2/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 6:06:40 AM UTC, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Women looking to date and sex with Couples in the United States of America.

christina...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:14:03 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hi,
I am Angela. Well i am a damsel in distress and i need your help... I am naturally curvy and busty, but dont be deceived by the curves, as I workout regularly, and like to keep fit, toned and flexible. I am looking for guys who are looking for the same. Lets meet for a night and see how it goes..I hope you can understand me, reach me here

kristin....@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:32:02 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

married woman looking for married couple for threesome sex

Married woman looking for a couple who ALWAYS wanted a 3 some but was afraid to ask...pefer older couple but thats not written in stone

lara.d...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:43:36 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Woman in town looking for tonight - w4mw
I travel for my job and work a lot but I also like to enjoy my life and have some adult fun. I'm looking for some parties or just to meet some people while I'm in town for the next 3 days. I'm 32 years old, divorced professional and I was introduce to the Lifestyle by a friend about 9 months ago, so I do not have a ton of experience. I love house parties, fetish parties, and I am no stranger to the swinger clubs. I have a profile on lovevoodoo and swingersunderground with the username SexualSoul if you are on there , you can see some more photos of me and contact me to see if area match. I will be visiting for work so I will be free evenings and nights only. Please send me a photo if you are emailing me back, or even better contact me on my profile on one of those sites. Get lovevoodoo sms messages on my phone, so that's probably the quickest. I'm also on Twitter under sexualsoul69.
No cheaters please, No drama, No drugs. I enjoy young men very much, but not inexperienced men ;)
Shelly

loisr...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 8:01:42 AM11/5/15
*We cum together*GROWN & SEXY! - w4mw

SWINGERS ONLY!!!! WE LOOKING FOR SEXY, HANDSOME,BEAUTIFUL WORKING CLASS COUPLES THAT LOVES THE SWINGER LIFESTYLE , OR BISEXUAL LADIES THAT DON'T MIND SWINGERS! SO IF YOUR READY SWING THRU AN HIT ME UP!! WE ARE WAITING...PREFERABLY LOCALS...DRUG AN DISEASE FREE!

janiced...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 3:51:07 AM1/9/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

looking for third person for sex

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:31:19 AM2/12/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

near me site for sex

kevinl...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 1:08:07 PM2/18/18
Hi how are you today

levinlo...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 9:45:03 AM5/8/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Meet those girls searching mature men for laid a one day night or something more today.
Regards
Lyme Forests
Join with Me : https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641

larar...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 9:22:04 AM5/9/18
Hi everyone.
Just wanna find a decent western guy to have family and children in the future.But people need to be friends first,right?
This is a good Beijing girl,168cm,divorced,no kids.I have good job and some hobbies so life can not be boring.But i hope to find a good partner to share something with.I enjoy music,movies,reading,cooking,sports,traveling and so on.If you are looking for the same,i like to invite you for a coffee or meal sometime and talk face to face.
Thx.

evemi...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 3:22:49 AM5/10/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

55 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Garland, TX
Like to do most anything if it's with the...

ellens...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 3:24:04 AM5/11/18
Find Women Seeking Men - Free to Join for Date Girls Online
www.tfaforms.com/4629861

lolly...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 3:13:46 AM5/12/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hey, my name is lucy.. I'm almost 30 years old and i live in manchester. I've been single for just over a year and i'm looking to meet new people and develop new friendships.. i am bubbly, fun loving, happy go lucky and i love new challenges.
Anyone want to chat??

lovelyro...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 7:26:53 AM5/18/18
Women Seek Men · Austerlitz - Columbia County
Cute petite and articulate single Black female (mixed with American Indian) that has a passion for horses. I m not limited to race but pr.

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

carmen...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 7:26:54 AM5/19/18
Men Seek Women · Lumberton, TX
I like road trips to hiking places. Nature walks, Sandy Creeks West Texas, Hill country. Galveston seawall. I love to swim and fish.

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 8:43:40 AM5/22/18
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 4:56:53 PM UTC+5:30, lovelyro...@gmail.com wrote:
43 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Kerrville, TX
Been single too long. Moved from NC to TX 8 mnths ago and still looking for the"right" person.

evemm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 9:31:52 AM5/22/18
Women Seek Men · HU9 Hull
nsa fun call me im always open for offers... Pictures and contact information on Advertigo website.

andria...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 9:00:24 AM5/23/18
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it

Keri

Oct 27, 2018, 9:00:06 AM10/27/18
Im an easy going girl with a bright personality. I like to be positive and find the good in things and people. I get along with most people.
I enjoy baking in my spare time and love animals and natures. I enjoy visiting museums and expanding my knowledge although I'm not the most intelligent person.
Im very close to all my family and look forward to having my own one day, hopefully in the near future.

Keri
From Stonehaven, United Kingdom
20 y.o. woman seeking man 23-47

Ruth

Nov 16, 2018, 4:16:15 AM11/16/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Expatriate tomboy always unlucky in love and just finding my way in life!! Retain dual citizenship between Canada and Australia, with eventual retirement back home in Australia is the plan.

Ruth
From Hamilton, Canada
44 y.o. woman seeking man 30-52

Milena

Nov 17, 2018, 7:03:09 AM11/17/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am looking for an affectionate, cheerful person, with good feelings, with great sense of humor, who likes to laugh, talk, who is a dreamy and fighter person, who likes to travel and share pleasant moments. good friend

Milena
From Cambridge, Canada
50 y.o. woman seeking man 40-60

Jenelle

Nov 19, 2018, 6:38:22 AM11/19/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am looking for a strong man with a work ethic. One who wants to be a partner and have children. A man who wants a feminine woman and will have the ability to make me laugh and let me fuss over him just the way he deserves. Traditional is important to me.

Jenelle
From Nanaimo, Canada
32 y.o. woman seeking man 28-39

Paula

Nov 22, 2018, 2:33:19 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

'' Eu sou aquilo que Deus pensa de mim.'' Santa Teresinha do Menino Jesus.Homem de Deus, obediente, docil, silencioso, fiel, amigo. Quero ter ao meu lado, um homem que queira ser familia, ser pai....
Paula
From Como, Australia
32 y.o. woman seeking man 32-37

Janeena

Nov 22, 2018, 6:57:52 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Easy going. Chilled . Strong independent hard working woman with a great sense of humor . sarcastic at times.... very loving and caring. Theres nothing i wouldn't do for famiy ,friends or someone in need.

Janeena
From Perth, Australia
43 y.o. woman seeking man 18-45

Rachel

Nov 23, 2018, 3:13:37 AM11/23/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Aloha!

I'm an independent lady that is looking for someone to share life's adventures with. I love spending my downtime exploring the beautiful islands of Hawaii that I call home (Via hiking, swimming, paddle boarding, skydiving, dinner cruises...). I have a cat and dog that currently have my heart, but I think I'm ready to find someone my own size to play with.

Rachel
From Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
30 y.o. woman seeking man 30-37

Danay

Nov 23, 2018, 7:36:37 AM11/23/18
Optimistic, loving, honest, single woman with a beautiful daughter of 14 years, wanting to establish a stable relationship of fact and law, with a sincere and intelligent man, non-smoker and of course wanting to start a new life, which want to have children in the short term.
Danay
From Katy, Texas, United States
39 y.o. woman seeking man 40-45

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Elizabeth

Nov 24, 2018, 7:29:18 AM11/24/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am just a sweet and fun girl that loves to laugh and enjoy life Someone like me. Tired of dating opposites

Elizabeth
From Long Beach, California, United States
36 y.o. woman seeking man 30-40

Beth

Nov 28, 2018, 6:17:17 AM11/28/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I’m an ambitious business owner keeping me very busy hence I’m on this site. I have a passion for charity work, the beauty industry, and mentoring children. I like to kayak, camp, play with my dogs, going to the range, going to the beach, boating and anything involving art/history for fun. I have done extensive travel, and love learning. I consider myself honest, forthright, adventurous, curious and creative. I served in the military, own a salon and started a nonprofit in Honduras. Helping others is a huge part in my life!

Beth
From Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
36 y.o. woman seeking man 35-46

Carey

Dec 1, 2018, 2:35:31 AM12/1/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am fun and outgoing and very bubbly. I like to cook and have fun. I have a very understanding person and educated.
About My Match

Someone who is outgoing. Caring genuine person who is honest. Someone who is not boring and somebody who is spontaneous at times.

Carey
From Elk Grove, California, United States
24 y.o. woman seeking man 30-45

Travis

Dec 1, 2018, 7:14:12 AM12/1/18
Kind and caring. World Traveler. Quiet until I get to know you. Sarcastic but serious when needed to be. Not religious. Have played guitar for 15 years. Would like to have something serious. Love learning languages; currently learning Korean.

Travis
From Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
30 y.o. man seeking woman 19-34

Lucinda

Dec 5, 2018, 2:23:29 AM12/5/18
On Tuesday, 6 May 2014 11:36:40 UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I would like to meet someone that enjoys learning and discovering new things, brings out the best of my abilities and can bring me a smile.

Lucinda
From Ashburn, Virginia, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 46-50

Sara

Dec 7, 2018, 7:39:06 AM12/7/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Someone who can have fun but also looking for something more serious.
I’m not sure how to do this but if you have questions just ask.

Sara
From Houston, Texas, United States
27 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45

Gina

Dec 11, 2018, 1:53:40 AM12/11/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

A go getter, loves to laugh, beer taste, wine tasting, take photos, travel and just have fun. I love watching Netflix and just kicking back.
Gina
From Central, California, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 37-47

Laura

Dec 11, 2018, 5:57:18 AM12/11/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I confess that I do not trust a lot of relationship applications because I received very disrespectful messages, but I believe in fate and love, I am a different woman who prefers to serve people rather than being served, if you are looking for an interesting person, send me a message!❤❤

Laura
From Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 27-37

Halley