Couples Looking Men For Threesome

jiyaja...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 2:06:40 AM5/6/14
hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...

http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

levi...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 3:54:47 AM10/1/15
On Monday, May 5, 2014 at 11:06:40 PM UTC-7, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hey. How's it going?

cube...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 10:51:07 AM10/3/15
Hi 33 male white clean

klern

Oct 17, 2015, 11:58:12 PM10/17/15
i am wait to meet hot women for sex and fun

shirley...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2015, 1:31:06 AM11/2/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 6:06:40 AM UTC, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Women looking to date and sex with Couples in the United States of America.

christina...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:14:03 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hi,
I am Angela. Well i am a damsel in distress and i need your help... I am naturally curvy and busty, but dont be deceived by the curves, as I workout regularly, and like to keep fit, toned and flexible. I am looking for guys who are looking for the same. Lets meet for a night and see how it goes..I hope you can understand me, reach me here

kristin....@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:32:02 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

married woman looking for married couple for threesome sex

Married woman looking for a couple who ALWAYS wanted a 3 some but was afraid to ask...pefer older couple but thats not written in stone

lara.d...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 7:43:36 AM11/5/15
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Woman in town looking for tonight - w4mw
I travel for my job and work a lot but I also like to enjoy my life and have some adult fun. I'm looking for some parties or just to meet some people while I'm in town for the next 3 days. I'm 32 years old, divorced professional and I was introduce to the Lifestyle by a friend about 9 months ago, so I do not have a ton of experience. I love house parties, fetish parties, and I am no stranger to the swinger clubs. I have a profile on lovevoodoo and swingersunderground with the username SexualSoul if you are on there , you can see some more photos of me and contact me to see if area match. I will be visiting for work so I will be free evenings and nights only. Please send me a photo if you are emailing me back, or even better contact me on my profile on one of those sites. Get lovevoodoo sms messages on my phone, so that's probably the quickest. I'm also on Twitter under sexualsoul69.
No cheaters please, No drama, No drugs. I enjoy young men very much, but not inexperienced men ;)
Shelly

loisr...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 8:01:42 AM11/5/15
*We cum together*GROWN & SEXY! - w4mw

SWINGERS ONLY!!!! WE LOOKING FOR SEXY, HANDSOME,BEAUTIFUL WORKING CLASS COUPLES THAT LOVES THE SWINGER LIFESTYLE , OR BISEXUAL LADIES THAT DON'T MIND SWINGERS! SO IF YOUR READY SWING THRU AN HIT ME UP!! WE ARE WAITING...PREFERABLY LOCALS...DRUG AN DISEASE FREE!

janiced...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 3:51:07 AM1/9/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

looking for third person for sex

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:31:19 AM2/12/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

near me site for sex

kevinl...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 1:08:07 PM2/18/18
Hi how are you today

levinlo...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 9:45:03 AM5/8/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Meet those girls searching mature men for laid a one day night or something more today.
Regards
Lyme Forests
Join with Me : https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641

larar...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 9:22:04 AM5/9/18
Hi everyone.
Just wanna find a decent western guy to have family and children in the future.But people need to be friends first,right?
This is a good Beijing girl,168cm,divorced,no kids.I have good job and some hobbies so life can not be boring.But i hope to find a good partner to share something with.I enjoy music,movies,reading,cooking,sports,traveling and so on.If you are looking for the same,i like to invite you for a coffee or meal sometime and talk face to face.
Thx.

evemi...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 3:22:49 AM5/10/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

55 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Garland, TX
Like to do most anything if it's with the...

ellens...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 3:24:04 AM5/11/18
Find Women Seeking Men - Free to Join for Date Girls Online
www.tfaforms.com/4629861

lolly...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 3:13:46 AM5/12/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hey, my name is lucy.. I'm almost 30 years old and i live in manchester. I've been single for just over a year and i'm looking to meet new people and develop new friendships.. i am bubbly, fun loving, happy go lucky and i love new challenges.
Anyone want to chat??

lovelyro...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 7:26:53 AM5/18/18
Women Seek Men · Austerlitz - Columbia County
Cute petite and articulate single Black female (mixed with American Indian) that has a passion for horses. I m not limited to race but pr.

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

carmen...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 7:26:54 AM5/19/18
Men Seek Women · Lumberton, TX
I like road trips to hiking places. Nature walks, Sandy Creeks West Texas, Hill country. Galveston seawall. I love to swim and fish.

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 8:43:40 AM5/22/18
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 4:56:53 PM UTC+5:30, lovelyro...@gmail.com wrote:
43 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Kerrville, TX
Been single too long. Moved from NC to TX 8 mnths ago and still looking for the"right" person.

evemm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 9:31:52 AM5/22/18
Women Seek Men · HU9 Hull
nsa fun call me im always open for offers... Pictures and contact information on Advertigo website.

andria...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 9:00:24 AM5/23/18
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it

Keri

Oct 27, 2018, 9:00:06 AM10/27/18
Im an easy going girl with a bright personality. I like to be positive and find the good in things and people. I get along with most people.
I enjoy baking in my spare time and love animals and natures. I enjoy visiting museums and expanding my knowledge although I'm not the most intelligent person.
Im very close to all my family and look forward to having my own one day, hopefully in the near future.

Keri
From Stonehaven, United Kingdom
20 y.o. woman seeking man 23-47

Ruth

Nov 16, 2018, 4:16:15 AM11/16/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Expatriate tomboy always unlucky in love and just finding my way in life!! Retain dual citizenship between Canada and Australia, with eventual retirement back home in Australia is the plan.

Ruth
From Hamilton, Canada
44 y.o. woman seeking man 30-52

Milena

Nov 17, 2018, 7:03:09 AM11/17/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am looking for an affectionate, cheerful person, with good feelings, with great sense of humor, who likes to laugh, talk, who is a dreamy and fighter person, who likes to travel and share pleasant moments. good friend

Milena
From Cambridge, Canada
50 y.o. woman seeking man 40-60

Jenelle

Nov 19, 2018, 6:38:22 AM11/19/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am looking for a strong man with a work ethic. One who wants to be a partner and have children. A man who wants a feminine woman and will have the ability to make me laugh and let me fuss over him just the way he deserves. Traditional is important to me.

Jenelle
From Nanaimo, Canada
32 y.o. woman seeking man 28-39

Paula

Nov 22, 2018, 2:33:19 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

'' Eu sou aquilo que Deus pensa de mim.'' Santa Teresinha do Menino Jesus.Homem de Deus, obediente, docil, silencioso, fiel, amigo. Quero ter ao meu lado, um homem que queira ser familia, ser pai....
Paula
From Como, Australia
32 y.o. woman seeking man 32-37

Janeena

Nov 22, 2018, 6:57:52 AM11/22/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Easy going. Chilled . Strong independent hard working woman with a great sense of humor . sarcastic at times.... very loving and caring. Theres nothing i wouldn't do for famiy ,friends or someone in need.

Janeena
From Perth, Australia
43 y.o. woman seeking man 18-45

Rachel

Nov 23, 2018, 3:13:37 AM11/23/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Aloha!

I'm an independent lady that is looking for someone to share life's adventures with. I love spending my downtime exploring the beautiful islands of Hawaii that I call home (Via hiking, swimming, paddle boarding, skydiving, dinner cruises...). I have a cat and dog that currently have my heart, but I think I'm ready to find someone my own size to play with.

Rachel
From Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
30 y.o. woman seeking man 30-37

Danay

Nov 23, 2018, 7:36:37 AM11/23/18
Optimistic, loving, honest, single woman with a beautiful daughter of 14 years, wanting to establish a stable relationship of fact and law, with a sincere and intelligent man, non-smoker and of course wanting to start a new life, which want to have children in the short term.
Danay
From Katy, Texas, United States
39 y.o. woman seeking man 40-45

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Elizabeth

Nov 24, 2018, 7:29:18 AM11/24/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am just a sweet and fun girl that loves to laugh and enjoy life Someone like me. Tired of dating opposites

Elizabeth
From Long Beach, California, United States
36 y.o. woman seeking man 30-40

Beth

Nov 28, 2018, 6:17:17 AM11/28/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I’m an ambitious business owner keeping me very busy hence I’m on this site. I have a passion for charity work, the beauty industry, and mentoring children. I like to kayak, camp, play with my dogs, going to the range, going to the beach, boating and anything involving art/history for fun. I have done extensive travel, and love learning. I consider myself honest, forthright, adventurous, curious and creative. I served in the military, own a salon and started a nonprofit in Honduras. Helping others is a huge part in my life!

Beth
From Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
36 y.o. woman seeking man 35-46

Carey

Dec 1, 2018, 2:35:31 AM12/1/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am fun and outgoing and very bubbly. I like to cook and have fun. I have a very understanding person and educated.
About My Match

Someone who is outgoing. Caring genuine person who is honest. Someone who is not boring and somebody who is spontaneous at times.

Carey
From Elk Grove, California, United States
24 y.o. woman seeking man 30-45

Travis

Dec 1, 2018, 7:14:12 AM12/1/18
Kind and caring. World Traveler. Quiet until I get to know you. Sarcastic but serious when needed to be. Not religious. Have played guitar for 15 years. Would like to have something serious. Love learning languages; currently learning Korean.

Travis
From Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
30 y.o. man seeking woman 19-34

Lucinda

Dec 5, 2018, 2:23:29 AM12/5/18
On Tuesday, 6 May 2014 11:36:40 UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I would like to meet someone that enjoys learning and discovering new things, brings out the best of my abilities and can bring me a smile.

Lucinda
From Ashburn, Virginia, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 46-50

Sara

Dec 7, 2018, 7:39:06 AM12/7/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Someone who can have fun but also looking for something more serious.
I’m not sure how to do this but if you have questions just ask.

Sara
From Houston, Texas, United States
27 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45

Gina

Dec 11, 2018, 1:53:40 AM12/11/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

A go getter, loves to laugh, beer taste, wine tasting, take photos, travel and just have fun. I love watching Netflix and just kicking back.
Gina
From Central, California, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 37-47

Laura

Dec 11, 2018, 5:57:18 AM12/11/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I confess that I do not trust a lot of relationship applications because I received very disrespectful messages, but I believe in fate and love, I am a different woman who prefers to serve people rather than being served, if you are looking for an interesting person, send me a message!❤❤

Laura
From Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 27-37

Halley

Dec 12, 2018, 1:00:20 AM12/12/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Reserved at first but very friendly, outgoing, kind hearted nurse looking for my travel/romantic partner. I am a busy night shift nurse and I love my job. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love a glass of whiskey, a good book, and good company. I open up to people slowly but once my walls are down, I am very soft and mushy! I don't do drama or games or players. I want the real deal.

I've never been married.
I don't have any kids but I want them.
IG: halley_rn

Halley
From Upland, California, United States
32 y.o. woman seeking man 33-40

Ashley

Dec 13, 2018, 5:11:18 AM12/13/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

So, I'm a single mother of two wonderful boys! They are my life. I work as a dialysis technician and I love helping people. I'm bubbly, fun, optimistic, and try to see the brighter picture in life. I love spending time with my loved ones whenever I can. Gonna be making a trip to Scotland and Ireland in the not so distant future and would love to see what's out there.

Ashley
From Burnet, Texas, United States
28 y.o. woman seeking man 24-35

Sky

Dec 13, 2018, 8:29:13 AM12/13/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am in the USA currently but actively seeking to find a really nice Australian guy here in the US and settle down. I've done a little online research and most articles suggest that Australians in general are very easy-going, laid back, non-judgmental and pretty much think that everyone is equal. That's what I'm searching for no biases or prejudices. I just hope to find someone very sweet and respectful who is also outgoing and family on to who is serious about finding that special person for him. Simple.
Sky
From Mandeville, Louisiana, United States
49 y.o. woman seeking man 39-55

Rhian

Dec 15, 2018, 6:07:37 AM12/15/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I’m a fun , hardworking girl from the Caribbean islands. I live in the US ( I know our president is NOT the best 😀). And I love to travel and work out.

Rhian
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
38 y.o. woman seeking man 29-48

Marychuy

Dec 17, 2018, 7:39:05 AM12/17/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Agradable muy respetuoso educado y alegre me encanta una persona estable trabajador y cariñoso expresivo muy expresivo

Marychuy
From Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
38 y.o. woman seeking man 35-50

Desiree

Dec 18, 2018, 6:50:51 AM12/18/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Adventurous, hard working man and is heading in the right pass in his life.

Desiree
From Fargo, North Dakota, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 23-38

Lyricah

Dec 19, 2018, 8:36:12 AM12/19/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I’m a lot deeper than that and truly in search of someone with a few similarities to grow with. I’m here due to a high attraction towards foreign males who respect women and knows how to treat a woman like a lady from the beginning to the end. I subconsciously need certain things out of any relationship rather it be from family, friends or my potential suitor in order to feel fulfilled and happy. I'm AIDS/HIV(- NEGATIVE), neither tattooed nor pierced. I don't smoke, don't drink and I don't use drugs and definitely prefer the same in a potential suitor. Yes I admit that I’m extremely direct, but whole heartily honest, outgoing, open minded and quite expansive with good taste in regards to what like and dislike and no one can alter my way of thinking or feeling.

Lyricah
From Kansas City, Missouri, United States
47 y.o. woman seeking man 28-50

Donna

Dec 21, 2018, 7:45:48 AM12/21/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Hard working happy woman with a sly sense of humor . I love animals and wildlife . I enjoy nature hikes but I also like people watching . I strive for a "drama" free life. I am a religious person but I am not a fundamentalist or a "Bible thumper". For hobbies I have several including sewing, music and gardening.

Donna
From Norman, Oklahoma, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 46-66

Andrew

Dec 22, 2018, 6:32:36 AM12/22/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am a very sweet guy .My hobbies are boxing racquetball, my motorcycle, my movie room ,mountain biking , fish breeding , boomerangs , and I love parks . For a living I invent products and engineer them . My income is strong .

Andrew
From Debary, Florida, United States
45 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

Marcus

Dec 24, 2018, 5:28:02 AM12/24/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Loyalty, devotion, support, commitment through the good, bad and very ugly. Some the traits listed above will prove to be too much for a woman of low self esteem. If your intentions of a genuine life together is not the goal along with chemistry and compatibility then both of our time will be wasted. For your own sake look up what each one those traits i my "little about yourself" section states for understanding more than once and think if i will be the right fit for you. If i message you and if its determined that wont be compatible please let me know i order for the both of us to move on. I am a butt man if given a choice by the way.

Marcus
From Lilburn, Georgia, United States
35 y.o. man seeking woman 18-30

Leroy

Dec 25, 2018, 7:20:43 AM12/25/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am a very active person. I enjoy new experiences, life, and have a positive outlook. I have a lot of friends and always try to make them smile and be comfortable. I help them when needed and enjoy their company. I believe in setting goals to reach success. I was born and live in Midwest of the USA. I enjoy meeting people from all over the globe, and feed off of positive attitudes.
I believe in being strong, romantic, attentive, and kind. Family and friends are very important. I'm not just looking for a pretty face, but someone I can create a family and legacy with, that reflects our ambitions and desires. I want a work towards a good and rewarding marriage in which everyone is happy, loved, and respected. Life is the journey, not the destination.

Leroy
From Madison, Wisconsin, United States
36 y.o. man seeking woman 22-34

Ramon

Dec 26, 2018, 6:34:27 AM12/26/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I am an ambitious man with a big heart. I love food! I value my family, im a father to one child and I love to travel. I am a laid back type of person as well, who loves God

Ramon
From Chaska, Minnesota, United States
36 y.o. man seeking woman 26-42
Hit Me: http://womenonline.ontrapages.com/

Sean

Dec 27, 2018, 6:17:35 AM12/27/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

Someone with a calm and determined aproach to things
someone orginized and lives a reasonably healthy life style
someone who takes car of them selves
very pretty and likes to ride bikes and go for walks

Sean
From Arlington, Virginia, United States
48 y.o. man seeking woman 28-37
hit me: http://girlsdateonline.ontrapages.com

Chris

Dec 28, 2018, 6:21:07 AM12/28/18
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:36:40 AM UTC+5:30, jiyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi we are couples group and seeking for sex dating men for enjoy threesome. if any single men want sex from our than first read how to meet me here...
>

> http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

I believe in live and let live~ no harm no foul and to only take serious that which may have a real impact or that is within my power to change. If it is of no consequence or out of my control I try not to let it bother me. I play guitar and write songs, I also love anything to do with mans exploration of the cosmos.

Chris
From Dallas, Texas, United States
37 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
hit me now : http://girlsforsex.ontrapages.com/

Jenniferlyn

Dec 29, 2018, 7:54:08 AM12/29/18
I work very hard in medical field also breed cane corso’s .. love to bbq and hang with friends
Im told i am hilarious have a great heart

Jenniferlyn
From North Babylon, New York, United States
44 y.o. woman seeking man 36-45

Charles

Jan 1, 2019, 7:37:47 AM1/1/19
I would like to find a girl that has a very open mind when it comes to dating a person in a wheelchair. And I would love if she likes to travel and see new places doesn't mind staying at home cuddling and watching movies

Charles
From Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, United States
28 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
Hit Me: http://datingonline.ontrapages.com/

Daiane

Jan 2, 2019, 6:32:31 AM1/2/19
I am a quiet person, I like to talk, I commit myself to everything I do. I like being with people who do us good. I'm honest, loyal. I try to do good to other people.I believe that first of all we have to respect people. I believe in the principles that God taught.

Daiane
From Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
33 y.o. woman seeking man 33-45

Ulysses

Jan 4, 2019, 8:17:22 AM1/4/19
I’m very passionate and romantic. I’m as loyal as they come and I’m looking for a woman who can love cook and clean right . Love latinas from South America . Colombian , Brazilian and Venezuelan are my favorite . Looking for a wife to bring to America and marry.

Ulysses
From Salem, Oregon, United States
28 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40
Hit Me: http://datewomen.ontrapages.com

Daniel

Jan 5, 2019, 6:47:55 AM1/5/19
The special lady I am looking for must not be here for games, but in hopes of finding love. I yern for someone whose understanding of love can match or surpass my own understanding. I feel within ourselves, the true definition/understanding of how love is supposed to be, is encoded within our soul's, and is naturally simple to comprehend and express, but due to the paths in life we each have faced on different levels, has altered each individual perspective away from the true understanding of what love is, and so they hide from it,so to say, others build themselves walls to protect themselves from its true understanding, then there is the possibility of those who have never experienced it and /or have lost faith in it, which is sad, cause I felt that way for awhile in my life too. I'm looking for that special someone who is smart, loyal, honest, trustworthy, loving, caring, energetic, adventureous,thoughtful, positive, happy, loves to smile. I look for that special someone who , even on the worse of day's, one glance her way, makes me feel that the sun is shining on my face. I need to find that special woman who can look me in the eyes and I can tell that she loves me and the same for her from mine. I look for that special soulmate that makes me feel I need her, just to be able to breath.

Daniel
From Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
48 y.o. man seeking woman 30-45
Hit me: http://free-girls-sex-tonight.ontrapages.com

James

Jan 8, 2019, 8:29:28 AM1/8/19
Fun-loving and energetic person. I enjoy everything from Outdoors to indoors.

James
From Rockwall, Texas, United States
42 y.o. man seeking woman 35-45
hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/

Gunnar

Jan 12, 2019, 4:59:45 AM1/12/19
After I join with this SinglesCasualDating.com site, I learnt my helpful tips in the move to speed relationships.

Armani

Jan 16, 2019, 7:18:08 AM1/16/19
Meet plenty of sexy women seeking single men for one night stand. Meet best partner for open relationship and free girls for fuck in your local location

Anabelle

Jan 17, 2019, 3:51:10 AM1/17/19
Religious techniques maintains, but articles aspects cannot be ignored since goals is an experienced way to articles success and your affiliate professional

Ciara

Jan 18, 2019, 4:54:41 AM1/18/19

> www.tfaforms.com/4629861

You can meet here lots of local girls who looking first date with men or one night stand sex

Carlos

Jan 19, 2019, 2:04:10 AM1/19/19

> > http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/search-threesome-dating-partner-for-swing-tonight/

They just look for fun. In this not means they exchange partner for ever.

FIGUEROA

Jan 21, 2019, 4:57:17 AM1/21/19

The free online dating sites and internet singles site guide provides way in to millions of women and men in the vicinity and internationally.

JAIME

Jan 22, 2019, 5:55:48 AM1/22/19
I m a lonely and very 484 curious girl. Looking to 407 give a head to a discreet 4297 guy. Regular thing would be great. Text or call

Hit Me: http://evemmicklem.yolasite.com/girls-for-sex.php

Catherine

Jan 23, 2019, 4:43:06 AM1/23/19
looking for a very sexy fem must b very fem looking with nice fem body that is very freaky verse a + but not a must im Puerto Rican here 34 5'8 very good looking dl here so online pics dont do but if interested i can in box u pics lets do this asap can host in bronx if u cant host

Hit Me: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/women-online-find-single-girls-for-free-dating-site

Ricardo

Jan 24, 2019, 1:58:48 AM1/24/19
I want to get fucked hard email me and leave me your Kik and I’ll write you. Send a pic of how hard you are. I am a female.

Join Now: https://medium.com/@garciarachel407/find-dating-girls-sites-for-fuck-in-your-local-area-950774db2e74

Marcus

Jan 25, 2019, 6:47:41 AM1/25/19
I am in my mid 30''s. I need a man whom we can share happy moments together. Get to know each other and see where it leads us to. You must be...

Hit Me: http://womenforonenightstand.blogspot.com/2018/06/german-girls-dating.html

Delaney

Jan 26, 2019, 1:41:05 AM1/26/19
I am looking to find a nice man to be my husband. I am a Gemini I am also a Christian I don't drink I don't smoke I am a very down...

Join Now: http://womenforonenightstand.blogspot.com/2018/06/german-girls-dating.html

datingadu...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:41:30 AM1/28/19
I’m a Very ambitious and spontaneous woman looking to have fun. I’m very upfront and honest looking for someone Similar....

Join Now: https://loveonlinemanforsex.tumblr.com/post/176512097437/girls-dating-for-sex

Ryker

Jan 29, 2019, 4:00:00 AM1/29/19
My hubby and I are wanting to have some fun. We are looking for a clean and disease female to play with....

Hit Me: http://bbwgirlsdating.eklablog.com/

Avery

Jan 30, 2019, 2:33:25 AM1/30/19
Looking for a new mistress to worship, someone who understands the true meaning of a sub/dom relationship. Message me for more details

Join Now: http://find-local-girls.strikingly.com/

Gavin

Jan 31, 2019, 1:42:17 AM1/31/19
I'm 38 years old build I'm pretty with a nice personality I can be outgoing I can be really fun and sexy to be around I'm a pretty lady who can...

Hit Me: http://sites.simbla.com/2dcb6b10-a1f0-a7db-5441-017ded07e6fd/women-seeking-men

Steven

Jan 31, 2019, 1:44:22 AM1/31/19
Looking for someone that is spontaneous and open to try new things in life. That loves to travel and the outdoors. Someone that wants to grow as one...

Hit Me: http://sites.simbla.com/2dcb6b10-a1f0-a7db-5441-017ded07e6fd/women-seeking-men

Raelynn

Feb 1, 2019, 4:48:47 AM2/1/19
I am Marie by name single never married ...I'm not perfect, as any person, but as any person I want to be happy. I have many advantages which can...

Join Now: https://womenseekingmenonline.weebly.com

Rayan

Feb 2, 2019, 5:40:57 AM2/2/19
Retired guy home during days and evenings would love to talk to a lady and share common things.Respond for my number and hopefully we can meet.

Join Now: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/women-online-find-single-girls-for-free-dating-site

Kimberly

Feb 5, 2019, 7:46:01 AM2/5/19
here to meet somoene am tired of been hurt and the fake profiles on here single never married with no kid, wanna find the right man and be happy with...

join Now: https://medium.com/@garciarachel407/find-dating-girls-sites-for-fuck-in-your-local-area-950774db2e74

Floyd

Feb 6, 2019, 6:08:44 AM2/6/19
French guy in NY for 3 days / Looking for a nice , funny, educated and intelligent is a big plus no drug / just fun Open to any option Contact me now if available.....

Join Now: http://womenforonenightstand.blogspot.com/2018/06/german-girls-dating.html

Syble

Feb 7, 2019, 6:23:13 AM2/7/19
Hello, my name is Lucho and I am looking for a Lady who would like to spend some time with me. I am celebrating my BIRTHDAY on Friday Feb 1 , I am...

Join Now: https://loveonlinemanforsex.tumblr.com/post/176512097437/girls-dating-for-sex

Lesley

Feb 8, 2019, 6:54:31 AM2/8/19
I'm a laid back person not looking for anything serious right now but if it happens so be it. I am a native New Yorker. Single woman with no children. I am just checking this site out and think it would be nice to meet someone who has an open heart and is sweet, honest......

Join Now: http://bbwgirlsdating.eklablog.com/

Maude

Feb 9, 2019, 7:39:46 AM2/9/19
52 years old white lady from Toronto widowed semi retired professional seeking a long term relationship with a gentleman 62 to 75

Join Now: http://girlsdating0nline.iwopop.com/

Isaac

Feb 11, 2019, 7:45:54 AM2/11/19
I m a white woman with the day off work. I m looking to give good. young guy only reply with a pic and number lets work something out I can t travel but will gladly host. Text me …....

Join Now: http://germangirlsdating.normalpage.com/

Alberta

Feb 13, 2019, 7:54:37 AM2/13/19
My goals are to keep growing mentally and,financially ,remain successful. I like to travel, seek out new things. I’m very honest and straight forward, and open minded.(Liberal )so don’t be afraid to speak your mind.....

Join Now: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/women-online-find-single-girls-for-free-dating-site

Adelbert

Feb 14, 2019, 7:11:06 AM2/14/19
I want a woman to eat me out and play with me. Never had anyone touch me before, and I’d like to learn to pleasure myself and later on have...

Join Now: https://medium.com/@garciarachel407/find-dating-girls-sites-for-fuck-in-your-local-area-950774db2e74

Rafael

Feb 16, 2019, 7:22:19 AM2/16/19
hi I'm 29 years old sincere and honest woman looking for a truthful and honest man to start a serious relationship that may lead to marriage, i...

Join Now: https://loveonlinemanforsex.tumblr.com/post/176512097437/girls-dating-for-sex

Gustave

Feb 19, 2019, 7:20:11 AM2/19/19
I’m a down to earth kind of guy looking to meet a female for nsa fun ladies must send a pic no pic no answer.,,,

Join Now: http://sites.simbla.com/2dcb6b10-a1f0-a7db-5441-017ded07e6fd/women-seeking-men

Graham

Feb 21, 2019, 7:11:16 AM2/21/19
Looking for someone mature who is willing to teach me new positions I am from London and I enjoy drinking meeting new people my favorite sports is horse riding I love food as well I am easy to talk to and a very chatty girl who loves banter I love a mature man who has jokes that can make me laugh I can cook as well. ...

Join Now: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/women-online-find-single-girls-for-free-dating-site

Bravery

Feb 22, 2019, 7:06:40 AM2/22/19
Hi there I'm looking to meet men and women What's app me pics and chat......

Join Now: http://sites.simbla.com/2dcb6b10-a1f0-a7db-5441-017ded07e6fd/women-seeking-men

Rowan

Feb 23, 2019, 7:50:03 AM2/23/19
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 5:36:40 PM UTC+5:30, Bravery wrote:
> Hi there I'm looking to meet men and women What's app me pics and chat......
>

> Join Now: http://sites.simbla.com/2dcb6b10-a1f0-a7db-5441-017ded07e6fd/women-seeking-men

I am 21 years old open minded person, who is looking for fun, great friend and sexy Man. Man who knows what to say and to do with woman. I can not say that I want marriage, but who knows? I like to enjoy my life. But I feel lonely. I am honest and nice person.

elizabet...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 7:51:15 AM2/23/19
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 6:15:54 PM UTC+5:30, Isaac wrote:
> I m a white woman with the day off work. I m looking to give good. young guy only reply with a pic and number lets work something out I can t travel but will gladly host. Text me …....
>

> Join Now: http://germangirlsdating.normalpage.com/

I am looking for open and fun guys, who like to try new things or may have unusual preferences and who are searching for a reliable and discreet partner in crime. I like to experiment and am open to suggestions!

Martha

Feb 25, 2019, 8:12:03 AM2/25/19
looking for a man to have a threesome with a couple. We are m49 and f 33.

Please only msg if you can send a photo of yourself and are able to travel to Chichester us. No time wasters, photo collectors or just sexters must want to meet.

Join now: http://onlinegirlsdating.iwopop.com/

Minnie

Feb 25, 2019, 8:13:12 AM2/25/19
On Saturday, 23 February 2019 18:21:15 UTC+5:30, elizabet...@gmail.com wrote:
Please message me for info, 21 female needing help with something by tomorrow I’m a student also working part time .....

Eunice

Feb 27, 2019, 7:59:16 AM2/27/19
I am new on here and am seeking for an honest man........

Join Now: http://hosnyartonsblog.yolasite.com/

Farris

Feb 28, 2019, 8:23:39 AM2/28/19
Attractive and good to go. Been busy with work and other stuff and just got some time off, so... You Will not be disapointed just don't waste yours and my time Prefer older men. Let me know.....

Join Now: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/

Aimee

Mar 2, 2019, 7:49:39 AM3/2/19
Hello ! I am here to find some friends...or a boyfriend ! I am a french women, I am 41. I play guitar , I like the knitting, the embroidery, I like walk by the sea, I write songs, I like reading, I love rock and grunge music,knitting, writing songs, play guitar... I'm waiting for your messages..

Join Now: https://single-dating-women.jouwweb.nl/

Kathryn

Mar 4, 2019, 8:23:14 AM3/4/19
slim attractive nice girl looking for a nice guy.. if u interested reply asap..

Join now: http://local-girls-dating.aircus.com/

lusycas...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2019, 8:16:47 AM3/5/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:18:47 PM UTC+5:30, Raelynn wrote:
> I am Marie by name single never married ...I'm not perfect, as any person, but as any person I want to be happy. I have many advantages which can...
>

> Join Now: https://womenseekingmenonline.weebly.com

Heloo, friends call me, and I'm looking for some fun with a guy that doesn't love his mirror more than me. I'm adventurous, love excitement and spontaneity. I don't mind what age you are as long as you treat me as I deserve to be treated. Oh I do have a boyfriend but he's abroad working so am bored of being on my own, so it's time to get down and enjoy myself.....

Kyler

Mar 6, 2019, 7:47:06 AM3/6/19
hi i am Kyler! i study in in us.. looking for a loving guy who knows how to treat a lady if interested hit me babe...

Join Now: https://girlsdatingforsex.weebly.com/

Erie

Mar 7, 2019, 8:13:26 AM3/7/19
I am a slim, attractive 27 year old woman with caramel skin. I’m looking to get to know an older man... on the chubbier side if possible.....

Join Now: http://onlinegirlsdating.iwopop.com/

Cadence

Mar 8, 2019, 7:16:22 AM3/8/19
Hi I'm a 5'6" 125 lbs attractive women seeking someone to have fun w. I have strawberry blonde hair that's short. Big eyes and lips...

Join Now: https://onlinegirlsdating282872057.wordpress.com/blog/
It is loading more messages.