SWINGERS HOUSE 4 SEX,,Victorville Ca

HUNNY SUCER

Jun 24, 2007, 2:02:36 AM6/24/07
CAD Consenting Adult Desires Is a new private residence and private
adult club located in the high desert Victorville on the way to Las
Vegas and Laughlin between Main Street and Bear Valley Road.

We host Adult gatherings during the week. We are a very upscale
environment. We provide an indoor Jacuzzi, an adult sex swing, an
electric penetration machine for either gender, other various
pleasurable devices, strap on devices , toys, very large toys, ,
bondage, whips, masks, nipple clamps and videos in all areas.

Tuesday & Wednesday: We host women only, for those women who enjoy the
company of other women. We encourage like minded women to visit our
club for a personal tour. We offer a very comfortable relaxed
environment for sensual erotic sexual women to explore their needs
through conversation and intimate female contact.

Thursday: We host men only for those men who enjoy the company of
other men, either Bi men, straight men, curious men, transgender
transsexual, she-males. We encourage like minded men to explore their
sexual, erotic, sensual side, and masculine side with other men in a
comfortable relaxed environment. One on ones 3somes more somes, and
Gangbang encouraged. We provide condoms for safe fun and pleasure.

Friday and Saturday: We host our couples gatherings with single
females and select males these are very erotic gatherings. Friday is
for our more mature like minded couples over 40 years of age and
Saturdays is our younger under 40 years of age group. We encourage
those people who enjoy the swinger lifestyle to contact us and take a
personal tour of our club and environment. We encourage those people
who are active and those who are curious to join us in an evening of
pure sexual erotic sensual bliss and pleasure.

Our rules are simple: Respect others and our property. No Drugs No
Attitude No Drama No Games

Donations
Donations are for the costs of FOOD / DRINK / ETC.

Contact for information and to make reservations

$ 35.00 MALES Thursday
$ 35.00 Transgenders Thursday
$ 25.00 FEMALES Tuesday &Wednesday
$ 75.00 COUPLES Friday & Saturday
$100.00 SINGLE MALES Friday and Saturday
NO CHARGE FOR FEMALES Friday& Saturday

See our webpages Still being built
http://cadadultparty.com/

Danielle...@hesperiausd.org

Jun 16, 2012, 11:31:47 PM6/16/12
Where are you located

crazyma...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2012, 6:34:42 PM9/29/12
R u still operating if so where ru located

jill...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2012, 4:09:10 PM10/25/12
I would like to know more. We have been looking for other couples or a third but it's gotten tiresome.

successg...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2013, 1:27:38 PM6/5/13
what is your adress.?

pachu...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2013, 12:04:07 AM6/30/13
On Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:02:36 PM UTC-7, HUNNY SUCER wrote:
Message has been deleted

sexli...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 6:57:00 PM7/29/13
On Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:02:36 PM UTC-7, HUNNY SUCER wrote:
Message has been deleted

khang le

Jul 29, 2013, 7:34:35 PM7/29/13
On Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:31:47 PM UTC-7, Danielle...@hesperiausd.org wrote:
> Where are you located

lalasp...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2014, 1:11:59 AM1/22/14
Hello, I'm interested in knowing more info where do we sign up at? I would love to come and join you on a Friday night just to check out and see what it's all about

lis2d...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2014, 7:09:13 PM1/27/14
Luv to join just moved to victorville address?

angie...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 6:34:53 PM2/17/14
Id love to to set up a time to be given q tour asap. I live in Victorville and very interested

feerer...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2014, 12:46:40 PM2/24/14
Hi my wife and I would like more info

juniorc...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 5:32:29 AM3/6/14
Hi my name junior I want to play with u guys if u want email at juniorcampos69@gmail. Com

mishe...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 5:34:31 PM3/12/14
Hi can i get your number or an address..thanks,mishelle
Message has been deleted

adam...@hotmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 2:55:09 AM4/25/14
On Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:02:36 PM UTC-7, HUNNY SUCER wrote:
i need an email to mail you your http://cadadultparty.com not working

josejo...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2014, 1:01:16 AM4/26/14
Mepodrian dar su direccion x favor ya que los encontramos aqui en victorville deseamos ir

ftirwi...@gmail.com

May 16, 2014, 12:19:29 AM5/16/14
We are a new couple to the area and are looking for a place to play. Please give us a little more info and directions. Wenwould like to come out Friday night

playboy...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 6:49:10 PM7/11/14
I would like to kno more

jgamb...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 3:43:02 PM8/16/14
I'm a 24 Hispanic male I'm open minded respectful I don't have any std I live in the apple valley I'm looking for a couple or a women that is open minded as well I love sex and would like to meet people like here my email is jaimeg...@yahoo.com send me a email

jgamb...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 3:43:50 PM8/16/14
Where can I find your guys address

hugj...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2014, 12:22:13 AM8/24/14
Hi I am a single man and would like to come and unwind is that possible if so text me at 9519990133 I live on main street

kg6...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 1:16:26 AM9/8/14
Is this still running. I would like to know more.

aveg...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014, 5:50:28 AM10/22/14
Hello new in townmlooking for something like thisplease give me more info. For thursdays

labrego...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2014, 9:37:14 PM10/30/14
More info?

phar...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2014, 4:08:50 PM11/4/14
How do we join

mattl...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 10:58:24 AM11/28/14
Would love for more details.

chunks....@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2015, 9:52:34 PM2/15/15
If your still interested in having fun let me know I live in Victorville,or text me. 951-750-8599, if your interested in having a 3some

chunks....@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2015, 10:01:08 PM2/15/15
Have you found where this place is at swinging club or house,or if your interested in having fun let me know chunks....@gmail.com, 951-750-8599,my name is Mike

isidro lopez

Feb 23, 2015, 12:50:18 AM2/23/15
Hello mike I was wondering if I could take a tour on Saturday

sociall...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2015, 10:42:35 AM3/7/15

Hello

We just wanted to invite you to join our sexual networking community.(www.sociallyerotic.com) No credit card needed, no fake profiles, no bullshit.

we are giving new members a free trial membership to explore all of our features.

If you like our community please tell your friends about us. if its not for you no problem simply delete your profile.

Hope to see you soon

kisses donna

http://www.sociallyerotic.com

sociall...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2015, 10:47:50 AM3/7/15
Message has been deleted

luiso...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 5:33:42 AM3/30/15
Where u located

naivi...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 12:55:34 PM4/12/15
Location?

naivi...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 1:08:28 PM4/12/15
We r interstate in experience sex whit a girl age between 30-39 email naivi...@gmail.com

ericr...@me.com

Apr 20, 2015, 2:34:16 AM4/20/15
Victorville and arcadia

ericr...@me.com

Apr 20, 2015, 2:35:06 AM4/20/15

ericr...@me.com

Apr 20, 2015, 2:40:16 AM4/20/15
Looking for female to to do couples groups

mkv...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2015, 12:43:46 AM4/24/15
Are u guys still open me and my wife what to join u on saturday email me mkv...@gmail.com
Thank you

sweethea...@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 2:36:59 PM5/5/15
Would like to set up a personal tour, if you are still open
Where is the location?
Thank you

pravee...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2015, 9:09:37 AM9/2/15
hi how are you?

cube...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 10:52:52 AM10/3/15
33 male white clean

naelove...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 6:24:47 PM3/9/16
What's your address

cali_...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2016, 7:45:24 PM3/22/16
Where r u located? Phone number for info plz

jani...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016, 3:38:41 PM3/25/16
How do we get more info, like where you are located. New lifestyle couple in the HD.

ljr...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2016, 1:25:24 PM5/6/16
I am new at this and will like to try it out.I am 6ft black 57 year old and live in victorville.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

huske...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 10:29:07 PM9/17/16
Where r u located...

donerig...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2016, 6:51:43 AM10/20/16
Single male looking for fun 420 friendly HMU 954-993-8543 NO MEN!!!!! Women ONLY.

nickher...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 7:38:58 AM1/29/17
im looking for a couple to play with

tacob...@yahoo.com

Feb 12, 2017, 11:45:38 PM2/12/17
On Saturday, June 23, 2007 at 11:02:36 PM UTC-7, HUNNY SUCER wrote:
> CAD Consenting Adult Desires Is a new private residence and private
> adult club located in the high desert Victorville on the way to Las
> Vegas and Laughlin between Main Street and Bear Valley Road.
>
> We host Adult gatherings during the week. We are a very upscale
> environment. We provide an indoor Jacuzzi, an adult sex swing, an
> electric penetration machine for either gender, other various
> pleasurable devices, strap on devices , toys, very large toys, ,
> bondage, whips, masks, nipple clamps and videos in all areas.
>
> Tuesday & Wednesday: We host women only, for those women who enjoy the
> company of other women. We encourage like minded women to visit our
> club for a personal tour. We offer a very comfortable relaxed
> environment for sensual erotic sexual women to explore their needs
> through conversation and intimate female contact.
>
> Thursday: We host men only for those men who enjoy the company of
> other men, either Bi men, straight men, curious men, transgender
> transsexual, she-males. We encourage like minded men to explore their
> sexual, erotic, sensual side, and masculine side with other men in a
> comfortable relaxed environment. One on ones 3somes more somes, and
> Gangbang encouraged. We provide condoms for safe fun and pleasure.
>
> Friday and Saturday: We host our couples gatherings with single
> females and select males these are very erotic gatherings. Friday is
> for our more mature like minded couples over 40 years of age and
> Saturdays is our younger under 40 years of age group. We encourage
> those people who enjoy the swinger lifestyle to contact us and take a
> personal tour of our club and environment. We encourage those people
> who are active and those who are curious to join us in an evening of
> pure sexual erotic sensual bliss and pleasure.
>
> Our rules are simple: Respect others and our property. No Drugs No
> Attitude No Drama No Games
>

> Donations
> Donations are for the costs of FOOD / DRINK / ETC.
>

> Contact for information and to make reservations
>

> $ 35.00 MALES Thursday
> $ 35.00 Transgenders Thursday
> $ 25.00 FEMALES Tuesday &Wednesday
> $ 75.00 COUPLES Friday & Saturday
> $100.00 SINGLE MALES Friday and Saturday
> NO CHARGE FOR FEMALES Friday& Saturday
>
> See our webpages Still being built
> http://cadadultparty.com/

hello my name is john and interested if your still up and running let me know i am and do live in victorville area and looking for fun on thur and and fridays let me know if your still hosting these partys 7609279727 is my cell.

lopez...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 6:40:01 PM2/13/17
Please contact me for a tour I'm in Victorville but my number is 323 902 6062

edwar...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2017, 10:04:15 PM3/5/17
Can i please have more info? Very interested on how to attend!

maxi...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2017, 1:46:29 AM4/1/17
Was wondering do u have to be at least 40 plus on Fridays our is it ok for a younger mature couples too

maxi...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2017, 1:49:14 AM4/1/17
Can u email more info to me at verniece...@gmail.com our call me at 9514007122

chastai...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 3:29:33 PM4/14/17
I'd like info on u guys, I wanna play

jasonata...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 2:50:12 AM4/16/17
Would u be interested in a threesome with my wife and I. She is sexy and is very good

jasonata...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 2:52:20 AM4/16/17
Would u be interested in banging my wife with me. She is hit and enjoys a good fucking

jasonata...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 3:00:25 AM4/16/17
Do I want to have a threesome with my wife and I she is hot as hell and has a great pussy

mrs.ladydp...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 1:21:28 AM4/22/17
Hello my name is Danielle and my husband and I are very interested in knowing more about the club . We are full swap swingers for 12yrs . We have been looking for couples and single female straight or bi to have fun with . So we are ready to migggle and meet new swingers ... get to know at your club... please email me . I'll be waiting ... Have a wild night ...

humberfo.s...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 6:44:08 PM4/24/17
Can you send me a picture

veronica...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 4:50:58 AM5/11/17
Hey u swing

woman...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 11:11:17 PM5/13/17
I am a married woman who's husband is never home and when he is there's really no sex going on. He is gone for 7 months to a year. I am bisexual. I just want to know if this would be an issue? If it is then its ok. Thank you for your time. Email is woman...@outlook.com

keya...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2017, 12:45:53 AM9/9/17
Hello I'm 29 years old European lady want to meet white man over 60

latham...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2017, 6:51:05 PM9/16/17
I would like to come just me

camachor...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2017, 12:41:01 AM9/25/17
Cosita

santos...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2017, 11:05:24 PM9/26/17
Hi Send a pic plz😀

santos...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2017, 11:06:46 PM9/26/17
K send a pic plz😀

enfamousp...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 2:23:08 PM10/18/17
Interested, Is this still a thing??

chiquitaba...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 4:49:39 PM11/28/17
Hey I'm a single guy ...I'm looking for single woman or maybe to do a three some.

rcfam...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 7:01:00 AM12/12/17
I am handsom paralyzed man I'm a ball of fun very erotic and not looking to have to fight exaggerate and game for sexx I just want it and I aim to please I'm opin minded and spontainious any females interested I love giving oral enjoy being pissed squitred on and I enjoy watching women toy THERESELVES 19512322997

danni...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 2:57:36 AM1/3/18
Hey im new to this. Ive only messed with a guy once. But i keep having a vision of getting gang banged. As a straight guy. Looking for guys in apple valley ca. Hmu or a pussy to fuk asap

chiquitaba...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 12:35:55 PM1/14/18
Hi my name is manolo...I'm looking for women or men to have fun .it doesn't matter for the age .760 475 7012
Message has been deleted

benfri...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 8:52:05 PM4/3/18
Whats up then7607135855

dpedrozae...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 7:28:30 AM9/25/18
Hey how are you 6265499187

rickeym...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2018, 10:13:44 PM10/7/18
I’m a male I like to have fun so text me 7608875368

dadspain...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2018, 11:29:34 PM11/2/18
Address