Robin Rose Ice Cream

D. Gerasimatos

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00

I happened to be in Venice a couple of weeks ago and noticed that Robin
Rose appears to be out of business. People I know who live in the area
have told me that it's been closed for a few months now with no
explanation. Did it go out of business or just relocate? Do they still
produce their ice cream to ship to other ice cream parlors like the one
in Old Town Pasadena?

Dimitri

Mktgjem

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
It has been out of business a few months - don't remember why but I think it
had something to do with a lease renegotiation. I've been wondering if Rose
Cafe is affiliated and if so, why they didn't put in an ice cream counter
there. Even if they are not affiliated, it seems like it would have been
win/win for everyone. Better than that Rose Cafe gift shop!

jimatson

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
The Rose Cafe is not affiliated with Robin Rose Ice Cream.
Robin Rose is out of the ice cream business. No more to be found
in Old Town Pasadena either. Remember the Chocolate Raspberry
Truffle? That was the best flavor of all time.

b...@upn.com

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
I got hooked on the Creme De Menthe Chocolate Chip.

Jack and Kay Hartman

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:16:27 -0700, jimatson
<jimatson...@pacbell.net.invalid> wrote:

>The Rose Cafe is not affiliated with Robin Rose Ice Cream.
>Robin Rose is out of the ice cream business.

It was my understanding that Robin Rose was leaving the retail ice
cream business but remaining in the wholesale ice cream business. I
don't know whether or not it's true but that's what I heard. There
may be some restaurants around serving their ice cream.

Kay

jimatson

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
Robin Rose herself told me she was getting out of the ice cream
business completely. She was thinking of teaching a business
class or something I think at Cal State.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

acoinl...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 11:51:00 AM6/13/18
Deeply saddened saddened but as the years accumulate for me places that wire or no longer there see it wasn't incredible sandwich pastry store across the street that's sold knick knacks kitchen accessories the name of that business thank you