Facts Because of which LTRAs Elections got cancelled & reply to Misrepresentations by KK Modi & Manojs Team with proofs

LTRA Samarpit The Dedicated Group

Nov 28, 2015, 12:38:52 PM11/28/15
to Vikas Bhagat, rptri...@kanplas.com, Deepak Jain, ssing...@gmail.com, s...@easternmart.in, Rajiv Aneja, S.P.Arora, kan...@blackstone.com, Rakesh Sharma, accou...@cooperpharma.com, B.R.Chawla Ji La Tropicana, ni...@anilsteels.com, Satish Dabral, vaibh...@hotmail.com, Mohit Aggarwal, Basant Kumar, Google group rwa, Rajesh Malhotra, in...@pramodmarutiparts.com, Sanjay Nijhawan, Pankaj Verma, nk goyal, jitin1974, Sanjay Surana, Sanjiv Gupta, Saurav Golchha, sanjay...@plazacables.com, Mahendra Gupta, Vikas Sharma, Pawan Jindal, Sushil Bubna, Arun Gupta, info anr, Jaspal Singh, r9001...@myreliancemail.com, Abhishek Suneja, Suneet Jain, vm.ind...@yahoo.com, sabs...@hotmail.com, S.P.Gupta, Abha Aggarwal, Mahesh Chand Jain, la-tro...@googlegroups.com, al...@alankit.com, Nitesh Jalan, Hari Om Sethi, 10.j...@camail.com, mlj...@network18online.com, Naveen Goel, Rajesh Bothra, Aseem Asrani, D K Aggarwal, PARAMJEET SINGH, Shashank Agarwal, cooper...@hotmail.com, Accounts rsethiandsons, opgd...@rediffmail.com, pankaj kumar, Sudesh Chawla, Krishan Dayal Broota, arjun arora, Peeyush Aggarwal RWA, Pramod, Prakhar Jalan, Ajay Singhania, Dr. R.K.Arora, dee...@guptagroups.com, Harish Gupta, upma...@gmail.com, Rakesh Agrawal, Seema Suneja, harjinder kaur, dhanna jalan, bminternational.delhi, Sushil Bubna, Yash Rana, Om Prakash, Balkishan Saraf, Vipin Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Pramod Mittal, jagki...@gmail.com, tope...@yahoo.co.in, sales, Sumit Jain, Gagan Bansal, gigt...@yahoo.co.in, Arun Begani, Deepak Jain, Anurag Batta, Ashish Singhania, Nirmal Bansal, Naveen Mittal, S.N.Aurora, Shankar Somani, mohi...@pvrinc.in, Sahil Arora, vireng...@gmail.com, anupam....@yahoo.com, Jagdeep Kishore, Tr Gupta Rajesh, shaveta sethi, Paras Jain, Vikash Sethia, mukesh rathi, Sandeep Chawla, RAJENDER GUPTA, ncma...@rediffmail.com, Nipun Gupta, radhey kumar, postmaster, Bubna Billing, mayank...@khemkagroup.org, vinay kanodia, Roop Narain, duggar...@yahoo.co.in, Virender Gupta, Sanjay Goel, Rahul Jain, Atin Jain, Devendra Rastogi, La Tropicana, Mohit Aggarwal Hind El., pankaj kumar, Associated Engineers, ra...@lmc.in, Pradeep Gupta, Midha Developers, ROHIT JAIN, Nilesh La-Tropicana, Gautam Singhania, S.P.Singh, Raghav Gupta, raj...@shobhacards.com, Vijay aggarwal, pradip agarwalla, Ankur Garg, N...@passiveinfra.com, gagan...@yahoo.co.in, skg...@yahoo.com, sonicopp...@gmail.com, Accounts1, Ritesh Damani, Ashok Bansal, Ritika Poddar, Vicky Jain, g...@guptamotor.com, Ankit Agarwal, Jasprit Kalra, Ajay Srivastava, Dr.Dilip Arora, goelc...@yahoo.com, manoja...@kanplas.com, dei...@firstflight.net, Hemant Aggarwal, Sukesh Malhotra, Amit Goel, Mukesh Mehndiratta, Aseem Asrani, RAJEEV DOSHI, Mail Delivery Subsystem, Deepak Arora, gurme...@yahoo.com, Munish Gupta, manoj mittal, Anand Kumar Agarwal, banga...@rediffmail.com, Naveen Singh, Dr. Vijay Shandilya, Dr. Anurag Agrawal, Sunil Sethi, Rajesh Aswani, Mohit Aggarwal, tarun...@yahoo.co.in, Tushar Jitani, Welworth...@yahoo.com, Jay_a...@yahoo.com, Sanjay Gupta, Rishi Jain, bkbhu...@hotmail.com, mohinib...@yahoo.com, Atul Bansal RWA, Arun Aggarwal, Sushil Aggarwal, Manoj Khandelwal, Suresh Sharma, Tr Chawla B R, g...@shobhacards.com, mayank...@yahoo.com, Deepak Gupta, Hiralal Jain, ku...@skco.in, Vishal Gupta, abhishek surana, draag...@hotmail.com, Joginder Kaur, Vipul Pasari, uttamchand surana, Ajit, Alok Malani, CA. Shiv Shanker Gupta, mgup...@rediffmail.com, amit...@gmail.com, am...@ramkishore.com, sanjay...@adlespower.com, an...@vidinc.com, Pramod Kumar, MAILER...@yahoo.co.in, Nirmal Goyal, drnaresh...@yahoo.com, vihn...@gmail.com, aj...@ascentcapital.in, Anita Aggarwal, dee...@guptamotors.com, ajay gupta, Ashish jain, am...@clcindia.com, cavija...@gmail.com, san...@kenstel.com
Respected Members of LTRA ,

A lot has conspired between the 2 groups ie SAMARPIT & UNITED  who were contesting for the up coming Elections which was scheduled for tomorrow ie 29th Nov. 2015 and between our Election Commissioner Mr B.R Chawla. These Elections now stands cancelled and GBM is called for all the members to clear all doubts and to decide future course of action to take the cause moving .

Few allegations and counter allegations have been made , and I would like to clarify these allegations against us and would also like to explain why such a stand was taken by our team. Please read all trailing mails to enable me to make you understand .

1. Accounts Books and other books including Minute Books , Receipt Books etc are under custody and direct control of Manoj Mittal ( General Sec ), Mukesh Gupta ( Joint Sec.) and Mr Rajesh Gupta ( Treasurer ) as also the LTRAs Secretariat is under their control.

2. Mr KK Modi resigned from the Post President 18 months back for the reason he had sold his Flat and he had no flat under his name anymore .
He had filed his candidature through back door by buying only 10 shares of Rs. 10/-  each in a company of his friend in which he has NO Stake besides 10 shares. SUCH is the Greed and Hunger for the Post ....

3. They made all efforts and hard pressed Mr Chawla that he cancels our Team Members Candidature including Mine , Aseem Asrani , Mr. Anand Aggarwal and Dr Vijay Shandilya  unethically just on a pretext of non payment of Rs 300/- ( Rs Three Hundered only) for which No Demand was ever made to any of the Members including Us and neither any NOTICE or Reminder was Given .... Such is THEIR SPORTSMANSHIP .

4. As per Constitution of LTRA and Registrar of Society , compliance is the essence for any associations smooth functioning and for its legitimacy .
All the RULES WERE FLAUNTED BY MANOJ AND KK MODI . Accounts that were required to be circulated 15 Clear days prior to AGM or date of Elections were never done . No internal audit was done and neither any other MC was also shown the Books including US . remember Rs 300/- demand was raised against us . had we had signed the books of accounts without checking , then we had LOST the opportunity of challenging it. God Forbid if any Fraud was detected then were do we stand.

5. 36 Members were increased even after the dead line was over , and the list handed to us did not have any separate list of Added Members or even Contact No, of those Members , there by Manipulating it and bring them at advantage and putting us at loss. its similar to capturing the Booth  .PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT

6. Mr Chawla was asked to intervene by us and to take action either by debarring them or to postpone elections indefinably as compliance and internal scrutiny was needed to be done , but he choose to keep Quite which ultimately gave an impression as if he is in agreement with them.

7. No threat was given to Mr Chawla it is all exaggerated facts by Modi and Group to defame me and to take advantage in this Crisis like Situation.

8. Balance sheet of all the years was first time send to us ie MC only on 23rd Nov ie. a day before MC meeting called to get it confirmed from us , and in that too we pointed out lot of Discrepancies. How can we become party to the maninulated accounts without scrutinizing .

9. We had proposed to conduct election on 29th Nov. only but without Confirming the Accounts and by reducing the list of voters to original list of 206 ... which did not Suit MR .Chawla and to the Members of UNITED and Mr Chawla Shouted and started leaving the Meeting Hall .... Hence all  this CHAOS...

10. WE had the majority in MC as it was a MC of 11 members and we had 6 Votes in our favor ie . Mohit Aggarwal , Pankaj Kumar , Mr. Sunil Sethi , Dr Vijay Shandilya , Aseem Asrani and Rishi Jain.

KK Modi being not in MC was not allowed to sit in the meeting , though was in the coffee shop .

11. We never SHIED / ran away from the elections but wanted FAIR ELECTION ONLY ... for which we were prepared to contest

We HAD NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO TAKE THIS RECOURSE , SO THAT FAIR ELECTIONS WERE FOUGHT AND WE COULD BRING THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU MEMBERS AND WE COULD SAVE LTRA AND ITS CAUSE.....

PLEASE SEE ALL TRAINING MAILS AND THE ATTACHMENT THAT WILL CLEAR EVERYTHING......

WE ARE NOT HUNGARY FOR ANY POST , BUT WANT TO FIGHT AS A VOLUNTEER FOR THE CAUSE OF LTRA . ALSO WANT TO SAVE IT FROM GOING IN WRONG HANDS SO THAT OUR DREAM / AMBITION IS NOT LOST.

Please save LTRA and appoint 5 SENIOR MEMBERS COMMITTEE ......

Thanks & Regards ,

Mohit Aggarwal.
Advocate
Vice President LTRA
9810083608

Mohit Aggarwal <mohitagg...@gmail.com>

Nov 23 (5 days ago)
to MohitTrDrAseemsunilPankajndpclabVinayVinayRakesh
Respected Chawla ji ,
Election Commissioner of LTRA for election of MC 2015.

In continuation of my mail to your good self and all the MC at 6:25 PM on 23rd Nov. 2015, regarding the irregularities and non-compliance of statutory provisions laid under the Memorandum and Articles / Rules and Regulations of the La Tropicana Resident Association ( LTRA ) and for the acts of omissions and commissions commuted by you and present office bearers of the Managing Committee of LTRA namely Manoj Mittal General Secretary , Mukesh Gupta Joint Secretary and Mr Rajesh Gupta Treasurer , you are hereby requested to postpone the elections which are to be held on coming Sunday ie.29th Nov. 15 indefinitely till such time that books of accounts , members / voters illegally add at the last hour are properly scrutinised and verified and all relevant provisions regarding elections are fulfilled.

You are hence requested to please give your decision regarding the same maximum by 5:00 PM tomorrow ie. 24th Nov. 2015.

Please also note that incase you fail to comply with my/our legitimate request any of us may challenge the proposed elections or the elections if they are forcibly conducted by you.

Thanks & Regards ,

Mohit Aggarwal, Sunil Sethi , Dr.Vijay Shandilya, Aseem Asrani , Pankaj Kumar , Anand Aggarwal & Ms. Lata Bhargav.
( Members of Current MC of LTRA and Contestants / nominees of the Upcoming Elections from team SAMARPIT )

Mohit Aggarwal
Advocate
15 B.D Estate , Mall Road , Delhi-110054

Office:
G-3 (LGF), South Ext -2, New Delhi-49

Sent from my iPhone

On 23-Nov-2015, at 6:25 PM, Mohit Aggarwal <mohitagg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected Chawla ji ,
Election Commissioner LTRA for the year 2015.

I have received an email to which Im replying .

Im surprised to see an increase of 15% in Voters / members to 240 at this last hour which has also lapsed as the deadline was 20th Nov. , from the list of 209 appox. members shared by you / office of LTRA

Also,there is NO Voter List attached with your reply mail on the above said topic , Nor there is a list send by Manoj Mittal, Sec LTRA or by Mukesh Gupta, Joint Sec. LTRA uptill now ie at 6:30 PM on 23rd Nov 2015  to the Managing Committee or to the members who are contesting this election.

It is worth mentioning here,that the last date of adding members was 20th Nov 2015, which has expired 3 days ago and our elections are due for the coming Sunday ie 29th Nov 2015.

When will we get to know who these new members are , how will we check their legitimacy and how will be reach them for the votes at this point of time when only 5 days are left for election and SPECIALLY WHEN in your mail to me at 3:29 PM today ie on 23rd Nov 2015 you state that " LAST DATE OF CANVASSING THROUGH ELECTRONIC OR OTHER MEANS IS 26TH NOVEMBER 2015 . ALL CONTESTANTS ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO IT IN LETTER AND SPIRIT "

In the current circumstance since there is No Faith left on the Signatories ie Gen. Sec , Joint Sec. and the Treasurer as they were accountable ,  are the keepers / custodian of the Books and since the Office of LTRA is also under them, I can smell , rather it is evident that manipulations and additions in the voting list / account books has been done just to increase their vote even after the date has lapsed.

It is also pertinent to mention that as per Article 14 of the Constitution / Memorandum and Articles / Rules & Regulation of LTRA these 3 MC members are only responsible for Books of Accounts, which were to be Audited Every Year and was supposed to be presented to the members on AGM ever year, which has also not been done for the last financial year 2013-14  besides this years aswell.

It is also important to bring to your Notice that 15 days clear time was required to circulate the Audited/ confirmed Books of Accounts of LTRA before this AGM / Election Day ie on 29th Nov. 2015 as specified  underArticle 28 of the constitution / Memorandum and Articles  / Rules & Regulation of LTRA, and this condition also has not been complied with by our Gen. Sec Mr. Manoj Mittal.

Sir, Im a contestant for this election of LTRA for the post of Vice President from my group SAMARPIT and in this current  scenario I have my full doubts that FAIR ELECTIONS will not be held , contested and is not even on cards.

I will appreciate that you Bar them from contesting the current elections and communicate to all MC and Members about your decision by 5 PM Tomorrow as there is also a Managing Committee called by you even without 7 days clear notice as required by the Articles to see and confirm the accounts which was supposed to have been confirmed and showed to the remaining MC Members first as a principle/ ethics and then circulated to all the members of the association.

No one can verify the books of accounts in just 10 mins or so and even without going into the details , specially when I along with other remaining MC members are also responsible and fingers will also point towards us for any Misappropriation found at the latter stage by any member.

Hence, in all fairness some serious action is desired by you against Gen. Sec , Joint Sec. and treasurer of the Association called La Tropicana Residents Association or that you disqualify them to contest.

GOD Bless

Thanks and Regards ,

Mohit Aggarwal
Advocate
Vice President LTRA

9810083608

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 4:46 PM, <in...@heritagepublishers.in> wrote:

Dear all,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request for a list of eligible voters.  I just have had a talk with Mr. Manoj Mittal, the General Secretary who has confirmed that not only has he sent the balance sheet to all the Executive a list of eligible members  has been sent by Mukesh Gupta.  I was told that there are a total of around 240 eligible members who have enlisted themselves not later that 20 November 2015.  For further queries kindly get in touch with either Shri Manoj Mittal or Mukesh Gupta.

Best wishes,

Yours sincerely

B R Chawla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in...@heritagepublishers.in

Nov 23 (5 days ago)
9:29 PM(19 hours ago)
to pankaj4607manojmitvijay.shandilyasethi124mgupta9211aseemme

This is a friendly reminder for the  Urgent Managing Committee Meeting being called by the undersigned  at the request of the General Secretary of LTRA  at 5.30 pm sharp at the Hotel Maidens.  The Agenda of the meeting has already been intimated vide email  of 21st instant.  The agenda  would discuss the Agenda of the General Body meeting to the circulated to the members.  The normal agenda followed on such events is as follws:

                                                         Inaugural Session

Time……..          Registration     11.00 AM

Time                    High Tea             11-12 AM

Time                    President’s Inaugural and welcome speech 12.15

Time                    Confirmation of the Minutes of the Last General Body meeting (already circulated) 12.30

Time                     Presentation of the report by the Secretary 12.45

Time                    Presentation of the Audited Annual accounts for the previous year(s) 1.00 PM

Time                   General Discussions (within a time frame) 1.15 to 2.00 PM

Time                    Vote of Thanks by the Vice president (name to be decided before hand) 2.10 PM

                                                                  M E E T I N G   A D J O U R N E D FOR  L U N C H

Time                  Election Commissioner to Take over     3.PM

Time                   as required for conducting the Elections

 Time                   Announcement of the results   4.30 pm

                                                     N  E W  T E A M  T O  B E  I N V I T E D

 Time                   Observation by the Election Commissioner  4.45

  Time                   Address by the Newly Elected President  4.50

                                                                                          Meeting adjourned

  I HAVE SUGGESTED THE TIMINGS WHICH YOU CAN FINALISE.   You can discuss the above format and finalize the same.

 At the Maidens meeting, the final accounts as prepared shall be placed before the  Managing Committee that should be passed with observation if any.  However it is not an event for debate which can if required take place on the Annual General meeting.  In any case  the auditors, after receiving the accounts duly forwarded by the Secretary are free to put down their remarks.

The Maidens meeting shall be called to order by the undersigned and presided by the  Constitutional Head  available that day while asking the participants to make constructive suggestion for smooth and peaceful passage to election.  This meeting shall not included any agenda  for change in the policy decisions  already taken such as eligibility, venue, etc.

All the deliberations of this Managing Committee Meeting shall be minuted and circulated with the audited accounts as also minutes of the last held General Body Meeting.  It should be done immediately after the meeting.

The inaugural address at the Annual Meeting  shall only confine to the achievements and progress made during the last year and shall not aim at blaming or criticizing any one. Nor shall  it include any canvassing rhetoric in favor or disfavor of a member of a group. It must be a written document that would go in the records along with the accounts.

Kindly note that the last date of canvassing through electronic or other means is 26th of  November 2015.  All contestants are requested to adhere to it in letter and spirit.

The voters should be encouraged to follow the rules such as carrying the authority letter wherever the flat is jointly owned or owned by company.  The Photo ID would also be presented at the time of voting.  Not withstanding the flowers and  brickbats traded so far the day of election should be observed with utmost dignity and calm.  It is indeed the responsibility of the contestants. In the true spirit of statesmanship all are requested to divide responsibilities of arrangement and conducting of elections.

Note: I am also sending separately  the accounts and balance sheet as received by me- the one that has to be passed by the MC.

Best wishes,

Yours sincerely

B R Chawla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vijay.shandilya

Nov 23 (5 days ago)
to infomesunilPankajAseem
Dear Chawla Ji ,

As per my request, Thank you for sharing the latest and updated sticker list/mailing details of entire 206 members approx. of LTRA as on till this hour/date, ie 20th November 2015 at 3pm, also reconfirming the same to me when we had a telecon before noon on 21st Nov. that is the final details of members received and informed to you even till on 21st November 2015 .

I appreciate you support. This has helped me & my group SAMARPIT who are contesting this elections , in sending the mailers and agenda of our team Samarpit to the 206 members detail of which has been shared by you.

Warm Regards

Dr Vijay Shandilya

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: kapil jain <kapil...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Subject: LTRA Balance Sheet
To: Manoj Mittal <mano...@gmail.com>, Heritagepublishers Info <in...@heritagepublishers.in>

Dear Mr. Mittal

Find attached the Drafted Balance Sheet for 3 years.

Thanks & Regards

CA Kapil Jain

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You

--
Mohit Aggarwal
Advocate
15 B.D Estate , Mall Road , Delhi-110054

Office:
2308 (LGF), Hudson Lane, Delhi-110009
G-3 (LGF), South Ext -2, New Delhi-110049

List of Members Eligible to Vote as on 23rd Nov 2015 send by Mukesh Gupta at 6-15 PM.xlsx