Fwd: Warriors LTRA points

LTRA LTRA

Feb 21, 2016, 6:56:07 AM2/21/16
to h...@insecticidesindia.com, in...@heritagepublishers.in, mahind...@yahoo.co.in, nisha.v...@hotmail.com, Prakhar Jalan, aagr...@gmail.com, aar...@hotmail.com, Abhishek Mundhra, Abhishek Mundhra, abhishek surana, aggarwa...@hotmail.com, ajay gupta, aj...@ascentcapital.in, ajitp...@gmail.com, ajoy.sr...@yahoo.in, al...@alankit.com, amar jain, amit...@gmail.com, am...@ramkishore.com, Ankur Garg, Anupam Aggarwal, Anurag Batta, arjun arora, Arun Gupta, arun.a...@vsnl.net, Arunb...@gmail.com, Aseem Asrani, Aseem Asrani, Ashish jain, ashis...@rediffmail.com, Ashok Bansal, atin...@gmail.com, atulb...@rediffmail.com, atul...@gmail.com, Balkishan Saraf, bawas...@vsnl.com, bkbhu...@hotmail.com, Bubna Billing, c.a...@hotmail.com, ca.ss...@gmail.com, chitwan goel, cooper...@hotmail.com, dassch...@yahoo.co.in, Deepak Gupta, Deepak Jain, dee...@guptagroups.com, dee...@guptamotorco.com, deepa...@airtelmail.in, devendra...@gmail.com, d...@bansaltrading.com, Dr. Vijay Shandilya, draag...@hotmail.com, drdili...@hotmail.com, drnaresh...@yahoo.com, focuscapita...@gmail.com, Gagan Bansal, gagan...@rediffmail.com, gaurav...@yahoo.co.in, Gautam Singhania, g...@shobhacards.com, goelc...@yahoo.com, gole...@gmail.com, gurme...@yahoo.com, hario...@yahoo.co.in, harjinder kaur, Hemant Aggarwal, heman...@in.com, Hiralal Jain, in...@anrinternational.in, in...@pramodmarutiparts.com, Jagdeep Kishore, jagki...@gmail.com, Jaspal Chauhan, Jasprit Kalra, jay_a...@yahoo.com, JITIN BHARGAVA, Joginder Kaur, K.K.Modi, kan...@blackstone.com, kbrg...@yahoo.com, Krishan Dayal Broota, ku...@skco.in, latrop...@gmail.com, mal...@live.in, manish jain, Manoj Khandelwal, manoj mittal, mantr...@yahoo.com, mayank...@yahoo.com, mayank...@khemkagroup.org, mcjai...@yahoo.co.in, mgup...@rediffmail.com, Mita Bansal, mitt...@yahoo.co.in, mlj...@network18online.com, mohi...@pvrinc.in, Mohit Aggarwal, Mukesh Gupta, mukesh rathi, mun...@smi99.com, ncma...@rediffmail.com, nilesh...@dhirassociates.com, nim...@maxonicindia.com, nipun...@hotmail.com, Nirmal Goyal, nirmalku...@hotmail.com, nites...@hotmail.com, N...@passiveinfra.com, nkgoy...@yahoo.com, nks_goe...@yahoo.com, nlp...@gmai.com, opco...@gmail.com, paane...@rediffmail.com, pankaj kumar, PARAMJEET SINGH, para...@hotmail.com, Pawan Jindal, Peeyush Aggarwal, Pradeep Gupta, pradip agarwalla, Pramod Kumar, Pramod Mittal, pramod taluka, pringl...@hotmail.com, punee...@gmail.com, rad...@rapl.net.in, radhey kumar, Raghav Gupta, rahul...@yahoo.com, Rajat Aggarwal, RAJENDER GUPTA, Rajesh Aswani, Rajesh ji, Rajesh Malhotra, rajeshb...@gmail.com, Rajiv Aneja, ra...@lmc.in, Rakesh Agrawal, Rakesh Sharma, Ravi Jain, Rishi Jain, riteshda...@yahoo.co.in, Ritika Poddar, roop...@yahoo.com, sabs...@hotmail.com, sa...@bawaimpex.com, sandeep....@yahoo.com, sandeep...@yahoo.co.in, Sanjay Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Sanjay Nijhawan, sanjay...@yahoo.co.in, sanji...@yahoo.co.in, sanyak...@yahoo.co.in, Satish Dabral, saurav...@gmail.com, seema....@hotmail.com, seth...@gmail.com, Shashank Agarwal, shas...@alankit.com, shaveta sethi, singha...@gmail.com, skg...@yahoo.com, s...@easternmart.in, somani...@yahoo.co.in, spa...@yahoo.com, spg...@sterlingsecuritysystem.com, ssing...@gmail.com, sukeshm...@gmail.com, SUMIT BANGA, Sumit Jain, sun...@galgofinepapers.com, Suresh Bansal, Sushil Bubna, tarun...@yahoo.co.in, tope...@yahoo.co.in, Tushar Jitani, uttamchand surana, vaibh...@hotmail.com, varun bansal, venky v, Vicky Jain, Vijay aggarwal, Vijay Banga, vikas k, Vikas Sharma, vikas singla, Vikash Sethia, vinay....@kanodiaglobal.com, vinay....@khmindia.com, Vipul Pasari, vishalg...@yahoo.com, vm.ind...@yahoo.com, vmindu...@yahoo.com, welworth...@yahoo.com, Yash Rana, LaTrop-ASSO-GROUP
Dear Friends,

As you are all aware that elections of LTRA are just round the corner, and there is urgent need to understand the actual status of our project, the legal status of the cases, and actual work done by the group led by Mr Modi and Mr Manoj Mittal.In the last two years, we have all seen the progress made in the legal cases and everything was updated in the last General Body meeting held on 30th Nov.Thereafter,there was only one date in High Court case on 18th Jan, wherein Mr Manoj Mittal, who had himself sought adjournment on 18th NOV,midway when our lawyer Mr Lahoty was arguing the case saying that he had very explosive documents against PDL.He was  supposed to give some explosive materials to the Court that were supposedly game changer,for 18th Jan date, which were never given to the Court and as a result, our lawyer, Mr Lahoty had to take adjournment. Hence, the new date was fixed for 8th Aug 2016, EIGHT MONTHS forward,causing a LOSS OF NEARLY ONE YEAR for the members.When confronted by Mr Chawla and the monitoring Committee, our General Secretary plainly said that he is NOT obliged to give any papers to LTRA.Also, he wanted CONSULTANCY CHARGES for the work done by him.THIS IS NOTHING BUT SABOTAGE.Can we afford to give the reins of LTRA to such people, who ask for CONSULTANCY CHARGES, and takes adjournments to deliberately jeopardize the interest of LTRA and the members.We put this question to you and leave it to your judgement.How many times does the plaintiff takes adjournment in Courts, and to whose benefit,is for all of us to decide.It is the same state of affairs like last year when we were taking adjournments in NCDRC.ARE THESE ACTIONS HELPING LTRA OR PDL? Your guess is as good as ours.

About Mr K K Modi, you all know how power hungry he has been.After misleading the members for the last two years, and knowing fully well that he was not qualified to contest, he bought shares worth Rs 710,only, in a friend's private limited company to fight for the post of President.So much so that in last General Body meeting both these gentlemen had publicly announced that they will not contest elections, here they are in forefront once again.That is the value of their own words.

Having given this recent developments and updates to all of you, I would like to draw your kind attention to our agenda and way forward.

OUR MISSION

Our Sole Mission is to get our flats.We shall put all our might to get possession of as many flats as possible in the next two years and to ensure that members start living here and enjoy their stay.

1.NCDRC CASE

Our top priority would be to include 100 odd members who have been left out in NCDRC case.Despite assurances, Mr Modi and Mr Mittal have been postponing this for the last nine months and these member friends have been suffering for no fault of theirs.We shall settle this within two weeks of assuming power, provided we are elected by you.Some of our member friends who were to get compensation by PDL are not getting that.Our endeavor would be to use this as an opportunity to ask NCDRC for an early final hearing, which if granted, will help in concluding the case early for everybody's benefit.Sadly, nothing has been done by Mr Modi/Mr Mittal in this direction, wherein tangible benefit can accrue to all the members, besides putting extreme pressure on PDL.

2.HIGH COURT CASE

We shall immediately proceed to ask for early hearing here.We strongly feel that Mr Mittal had no papers to file in High Court, that were so explosive to change the game.He was deliberately helping PDL to gain more time, so that they get more FAR in the next six months before next hearing.We shall go ahead and get the case fixed for early arguments and orders in our favor.

3.EOW CASE

After filing of FIR, that was made possible by hard work by Dr Vijay Shandilya and Pankaj Kumar, no concrete follow up has been done.We shall follow up this with all our contacts, and also file a case for early framing of charges to put pressure on PDL.

4.OTHER INITIATIVES PROPOSED

We shall explore the possibility of knocking the doors of Company Law Board, SEBI,and other legal course available to nail PDL.

We shall organize candle light march outside the house of Mr Pradeep Jain and covering this in electronic media, Besides, other initiatives shall be taken in consultation with the working groups.

5.LTRA WORKING

Complete transparency shall be observed and all members shall be intimated about the updates regularly.Monthly meeting at site shall be done to review the actual progress at site and interaction with members to form future course of action.A legal team shall be set up, which will work independently to make sure that there are no lapses and all the cases are co ordinated in the most efficient manner.The legal team shall give updates to the members independently in the most transparent and unbiased manner.Other working Committees shall be formed to undertake various matters in hand, like accounts, finances, compliances,communication,etc.

OUR TEAM

Unlike United Group, we have a team that represents wide and respected spectrum of society.We have astute businessmen like Mr Vinay Kanodia, our Presidential Candidate,along with Mr Pankaj Kumar, and Mr Pramod Mittal, who are very successful businessmen in their own right,a practicing cardiologist of immense repute in Dr Vijay Shandilya, highly qualified lawyer with impeccable pedigree, Mr Mohit Aggarwal, who comes from a highly respectable family of Judges, an educationist professional Dr Sanjay Nijhawan,a first generation entrepreneur and recipient of many awards from various Govt.Organisations in his field,and last but certainly not the least, a practicing Chartered Accountat Mr Vijay Sharma, who incidentally, selflessly put all the accounting mess of LTRA in order and sent all the ledger accounts to each of the members, for the first time in the history of LTRA.Let us assure you that your future is in very mature and secure hands.

We look forward to your kind vote and support to help us defeat dubious people who are not above board in their dealings.We can promise you clean,efficient and transparent working that will surely help us achieve our mission, to get possession of our homes that we have been waiting for the last 12 years.

Sincerely yours,

TEAM LTRA SAMARPRIT

1.Mr Vinay Kanodia- President

2. Mohit Aggarwal- Gen. Secretary

3. Dr Vijay Shandilya- Vice President

4. Pankaj Kumar - Vice President

5. Mr. Sanjay Nijahavan - Vice President

6. Mr Pramod Mittal-  Joint Secretary

7. Mr Vijay SHARMA CA - Treasurer