Coding For Humans: 'Learn to Code' one day workshop - 24 July 2012

Premasagar Rose

Jun 28, 2012, 6:06:56 PM6/28/12
to BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks, L4RP, Async
Hi all,
At the "Lab for the Recently Possible", we're running a one day workshop for non-coders to learn how to code. It's the first in a series of training sessions called 'Coding For Humans'.

Tuesday 24th July (9am - 5pm) at L4RP

We'll cover the basics of the languages that run every website, page and application on the Web. By the end of the day, together we'll have built a very simple web application using a little HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No experience is necessary.

It will be a fine start for people moving on to the path of web development, but it'll be equally as useful for those who want to demystify the practice and learn to think like a developer - such as designers, project managers, teachers and 'doers' of all kinds. Or simply those who want to empower themselves with some creative new skills.

The trainers are Pete Goodman, Tom Parslow and I. This is a beginners course, with intermediate and advanced courses coming soon.

For more information and to reserve tickets, head on over to <http://l4rp.com/codingforhumans/>
Any questions? Just ask. codingf...@l4rp.com

Please do pass this on to your boss, producer, UX consultant, design team and friends.

Thank you!
Prem

---
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly