Film screening: "Griefwalker" tomorrow at the Wild School

Premasagar Rose

Aug 19, 2013, 10:36:20 AM8/19/13
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Tomorrow at 7pm at the Wild School <http://thewildschool.co.uk> we'll be screening "Griefwalker" <http://orphanwisdom.com/griefwalker/> about the work and worldview of Stephen Jenkinson.

Stephen is a storyteller and works in the USA as a counsel for those who are dying and those who have lost loved ones. He has a remarkably vital approach to the arena of grief, loss, love and gratitude - something more aligned to an indigenous worldview than that of the 'developed' world. He helps bring the understanding that grief can be a strength, to empower the living and honour those who have passed.

All are welcome. If you've not been to the Wild School, the first session is free. Or you can enrol here: <http://thewildschool.co.uk/enrol>

Stephen will be coming to Brighton next month for weekend of teaching: <http://orphanwisdom.com/event/weekend-long-teaching-in-england/>. I had the fortune to meet Stephen on his previous trip over, and I was touched by the teachings he shared, like a woven thread of stories, ideas and insight.

Best,
Prem

--
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly