Node.js, Lego Mindstorms & Arduino at L4RP - Fri 8th June, 2012

Premasagar Rose

May 30, 2012, 12:18:14 PM5/30/12
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Hi all,
On Friday next week, we'll be running a Lab Day on Node.js, Lego Mindstorms & Arduino, at the Lab for the Recently Possible.

Fri 8th June, 2012. 10am - 6pm. (free entry)

It's an opportunity to experiment, learn and play, where the physical meets the virtual.

We don't have an over-arching plan, although we want to use the day to prototype and plan a future, larger Lego Lab Day, which will combine everything from simple bricks, to Technics Lego machines, to Mindstorms and Node.js/Arduino Lego controllers, for the sheer joy of it. Come along.

More info: <http://L4RP.com>

==

Venue:
Lab for the Recently Possible
The Dock
Wilbury Villas
Hove
BN3 3EL

==

Website: http://L4RP.com

==

Cheers,
Prem

--
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly
dharmafly.com / 07941 192398

Rob Lacey

May 31, 2012, 8:43:11 PM5/31/12
to l4...@googlegroups.com, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Looks like my kind of thing. Despite having an Ardunio I haven't managed to come up with anything creative yet, NodeJS I'd like to have a twiddle at and I have fond memories of wasting my youth on Lego technics pneumatic pumps and elastics band motors.

See you there.

RobL

Premasagar Rose

Jun 1, 2012, 6:46:17 AM6/1/12
to l4...@googlegroups.com
Aha. Great stuff Rob. See you there.
We have some lego - feel free to bring more though (we have none of those great pneumatic pumps).

Prem