Node.js Lab Day at L4RP - Fri 25th May, 2012

1 view

Premasagar Rose

May 16, 2012, 1:14:37 PM5/16/12
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Hi all,
Next Friday, we'll be running a Node.js Lab Day, at the Lab for the Recently Possible.

Fri 25th May, 2012. 10am - 6pm

A day of Node.js hacking in fine company. It's an experiment, and it's free.

If you've never touched Node and have been waiting for a good time to start, then come along and learn how to get going. We'll explain the basics and help you along the way.

If you're a seasoned Node hacker, then here is a time and space to work on a homegrown project, or to tinker on some new directions with fellow pioneers.

If you're a freelancer, consider it your 20% time. Or if you're an employee, it's 20% time beyond the walls of your company, interfacing with the community.

There's plenty of scope for collaborating on a group project (the idea of a realtime multiplayer game environment was mentioned), or to chip away at a personal project, knowing that somebody across the table will be able to help with any little questions or roadblocks that may arise.

==

Venue:
Lab for the Recently Possible
The Dock