"Learn to Code" - a one-day workshop, Wed 29th May

1 view

Premasagar Rose

May 24, 2013, 8:54:42 AM5/24/13
to L4RP, Async, Brighton New Media, Brighton Freelancers, Skiff Mates, The Werks
Hi all,
There are a couple of last tickets available for our "Learn to Code" workshop on Wednesday 29th May, at the Lab for the Recently Possible.

It's intended for designers, producers, managers and those work with the Web and want to demystify the process of creating a web page, website or web app. No experience with code is necessary. We'll teach the very basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript, and by the end of the day, everyone will have made their own simple web app.

Cheers,
Prem