Pablo: the launch - the Friday

1 view

Premasagar Rose

Sep 17, 2013, 10:01:37 AM9/17/13
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks, Brighton Digital Festival (group), scip-di...@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,
As part of the Brighton Digital Festival, this Friday (20th Sept), I'll be launching a new software tool I have been working on.

Called "Pablo" <http://pablojs.com>, the tool can be used by digital artists and developers to create interactive graphics and animations for the web. Some typical uses are games, visualisations, interactive art, storytelling and rich visual interfaces.

Pablo focuses on simplicity and performance, targeting modern desktop and mobile browsers. In technical terms, it is a small JavaScript library that dynamically creates SVG (the web standard for vector graphics).

At the launch event, there will be a presentation of what Pablo is capable of and how it works, some food to nibble, and a chance to meet fellow creative people from Brighton.

The event is for anyone involved in the creative digital space: software creators, artists, founders, team builders, technologists and anyone interested in a new Brighton project for the visual arts.

Doors open at 5.30pm and we'll finish by 7.30pm. The venue is the Lab for the Recently Possible at 45 Gloucester Street in Brighton's North Laine <http://L4RP.com>.

Find the event on the festival website: <http://brightondigitalfestival.co.uk/events/pablo/>

Please feel free to bring or pass this on to others who might like to be there.

Best,
Prem

--
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly