L4RP Film Nights

Premasagar Rose

Jul 23, 2012, 4:47:01 PM7/23/12
to l4...@googlegroups.com
L4RP Film Nights. What does that evoke for you?

Cristiano Solarino

Jul 24, 2012, 4:19:02 AM7/24/12
to l4...@googlegroups.com
warm fuzzy feeling in my belly! I am in!

Cristiano Solarino

Jul 25, 2012, 4:30:34 AM7/25/12
to l4...@googlegroups.com
some ideas:

classic hacker movies like:

- war games
- hackers
- sneakers

classic sci-fi anime like:

- ghost in the shell 1/2

classic martial arts movies like:

- five deadly venoms
- drunken master

classic sci-fi movies like:

- alien
- aliens
- blade runner

... and so on

documentaries:

- anything about the future like for example Ray Kurzweil's stuff.

Benjamin Parry

Jan 7, 2013, 6:08:09 PM1/7/13
to l4...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prem,

Was this idea abandoned? It's sounds great.

Also Cristiano's suggestions sound great.

I’ve got some short animations and music videos I could bring as a warm-up.

…also popcorn…lots of popcorn

Premasagar Rose

Jan 9, 2013, 10:05:30 AM1/9/13
to L4RP
Hi Benjamin and Cristiano,
Good to hear your suggestions. No Benjamin - not abandoned! Just gathering steam... waiting to hear if people want it.

Prem