Learn JavaScript from scratch, in our one-day workshop at the Lab

Premasagar Rose

Jun 10, 2013, 6:44:32 AM6/10/13
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Hi all,
On Wednesday, 24th July, we have an opportunity to learn the JavaScript programming language in a one-day workshop at the Lab for the Recently Possible.

JavaScript is used to add interactivity to websites and create browser-based web apps. It is used on most websites and, right now, it's seeing a staggering rate of innovation. For anyone engaged in web development, a grounding in JavaScript is becoming an increasingly essential and sought-after skill.

You'll learn how to use the language and its core concepts. You'll get to create a small application, and along the way learn how to load data with AJAX, how to manipulate the HTML and CSS on the page and how to use the jQuery library to make web development simpler.

Full info and tickets: <http://L4RP.com/codingforhumans/javascriptfromscratch/>
If you have any questions, please ask. codingf...@L4RP.com

We'll repeat the workshop on 18th Sept.

Cheers,