"Building Data Visualisations with D3" - a one-day workshop on Weds 3rd July

Premasagar Rose

Jun 3, 2013, 10:31:22 AM6/3/13
to L4RP
Hi all,
We've got a number of workshops coming up at the Lab for the Recently Possible <http://L4RP.com>.

Next up is “Building Data Visualisations with D3”, on Weds 3rd July, taught by Peter Cook.

Full info and tickets: <http://L4RP.com/d3/>

D3.js is a JavaScript library for displaying visualisations in web browsers. It is widely acclaimed as the leading tool for data visualisation on the Web. In our one-day workshop, you will learn how to get started with building your own data visualisations with D3. The day includes an introduction to SVG, the web standard language for vector graphics.

There are a couple of earlybird tickets available on the website.
We'll run this workshop again on 25 Sept.

Best,
Prem

--
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly