Winding down the Lab for the Recently Possible

Premasagar Rose

Mar 26, 2014, 10:35:41 AM3/26/14
to L4RP
Dear friends of the Lab for the Recently Possible,

The Lab has seen great times. From workshops to pop-up schools, hack days, meetups, internships and more. It has been wonderful to share experiences, connect and learn together with you.

I have just moved out of Brighton to pursue a new project with my family, and have closed the doors on the Lab, at least for the time being. Some of the ventures that the Lab has hosted are still full of life at new venues:

* Async <http://asyncjs.com>, the JavaScript meetup, still gathers twice per month.
* The Wild School <http://wildschool.tumblr.com> is due a new term elsewhere in the city.
* Coding For Humans <http://codingforhumans.com> (site under construction), the learn-to-code workshops, will be springing up before long.
* Dharmafly <http://dharmafly.com> continues to create recently possible web applications.

And of course, I am still available for freelance programming, web development and educational projects, any time you need me <http://premasagar.com>.

Thank you so much for your involvement in the Lab experiment. I am proud of what we created. Until the next time, best wishes and stay in touch.

Prem x