L4RP Bring-a-Game Hibernation Party - Tue 13th November, 2012

Premasagar Rose

Oct 31, 2012, 9:58:55 AM10/31/12
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Hi all,
The Lab for the Recently Possible <http://L4RP.com> is going into hibernation for the winter months, to be reincarnated in a new setting next Spring. A bit like the Dalai Lama, and Doctor Who.

On Tuesday, 13th November, from 7.30pm...

Come and help jolly the Lab along its merry way at our Hibernation Party. Bring some kind of game with you. Anything you like. (Go, Carcasonne, Snap, Snakes and Ladders, Table Tennis, September, Electronic Detective, Croquet). And we'll play and play and play...

The Lab has been an exciting experience. Since April 2012, we've held a bunch of community hack days for learning and building with new web technologies, we've hosted three student interns, taught non-coders how to code and created a creative atmosphere, filled with plants, paintings, books, robots and other little knick-knacks. And now comes the time for change. See you there.

** If you're a conscientious plant lover, and you'd like to foster a plant until the Lab's second coming, do let us know. **

Best,
Prem

==

Venue:
(5 minutes walk from Hove station and Palmeira Square)

Lab for the Recently Possible
The Dock
Wilbury Villas
Hove
BN3 3EL

==

==

Cheers,
Prem

--
Premasagar Rose, Dharmafly
dharmafly.com / 07941 192398

Premasagar Rose

Nov 13, 2012, 5:13:09 AM11/13/12
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
The Bring-A-Game Night at the Lab for the Recently Possible is tonight - a little hibernation party for the venue. It's from 7.30pm. Families, children and pets welcome.

Cheers,
Prem