Lab Warming - Thurs 16th May, 2013

1 view

Premasagar Rose

May 10, 2013, 10:57:21 AM5/10/13
to L4RP, Async, BNM, The Farm, The Skiff, The Werks
Lab Warming, at Lab for the Recently Possible
Thurs 16th May, 2013. From 6pm - 10pm ish

Come and welcome the Lab for the Recently Possible to its new location at the heart of Brighton (45 Gloucester St, BN1 4EW).

It's a pretty informal affair. Children welcome. Bring something to sup, and a game if you fancy. We'll provide cake. Rumour has it there may be a supersized canvas and paints, for your creative pleasure.

We want the Lab to teach the most potent, useful cutting-edge technologies in a friendly, clear and simple way. And we want to bring experimental art, social movements and self-development under one roof. And get people involved and talking to each other, connecting and collaborating.

In our first four workshops, you can learn to code (in a day), learn JavaScript (from scratch), learn how to build data visualisations — and learn how to be more creative with money. See http://L4RP.com

This new incarnation of The Lab is still taking shape. So please get involved.

Cheers,
Prem