November Meeting Suggestion - 28th

Todd Willey

Nov 1, 2012, 3:21:34 PM11/1/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody want to try and get together this month?  I know a few of you are at RubyConf now, so there may be some good ideas to talk about.

Aaron Arnett

Nov 1, 2012, 3:29:44 PM11/1/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com

I'm in...

On Nov 1, 2012 3:21 PM, "Todd Willey" <to...@rubidine.com> wrote:
Does anybody want to try and get together this month?  I know a few of you are at RubyConf now, so there may be some good ideas to talk about.

Todd Willey

Nov 14, 2012, 5:14:59 PM11/14/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
OpenLexington is meeting on the 28th, so we should do a joint thing that night.  There will be discussion of Hadoop.

7pm, W6th Brewery