Next meeting

Aaron

Jun 1, 2012, 12:08:05 PM6/1/12
to Kentucky Ruby user group
I enjoyed the meeting I attended in March and looking forward to the
next...

Wondering when will the next be? Wed the 13th seems to be the official
date, but since the March meeting was off schedule, I'm guessing they
vary?

FWIW... If the day to hold it is up in the air, I'm generally open
most days EXCEPT Wednesdays... But will definitely make it work if
that's ultimately the day it's held...

Thanks,
Aaron

Ben Flannery

Jun 2, 2012, 6:01:28 PM6/2/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com

I also was wondering when the next meeting would be. I can swing Wednesdays.

Zeff Morgan

Jun 2, 2012, 9:45:20 PM6/2/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
I know some are on vacation right now.  Most of the group seem to work at the same place and I imagine they're getting pretty busy based on what little I know of their dev schedule.

Personally, I can't do one until July.  In the meantime, we could start throwing some ideas out for topics of discussion.  Perhaps that might give us a little more motivation.

Zeff

Todd Willey

Jun 3, 2012, 2:36:24 AM6/3/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
I've got a test-unit runner I've been working on that I could show
off. The 13th work for me.

If you're using ruby 1.9, this means `gem install test-unit`, not the
test/unit built on top of minitest that is now part of stdlib.

The idea was to show each test method with its passed/total
assertions, and the time to run the method (and colorize the whole
thing). I'm just getting into it, so I'm not sure its possible, but
regardless of how close I get to my preferred output, I'll at least
have some knowledge to drop.

-todd[1]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email is for sole use of intended
recipient(s).  Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Todd Willey

Jun 13, 2012, 10:02:17 AM6/13/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
The Collexion space is hosting a CNC demo today that would seriously
interfere with our ability to talk. Lets move to next Wednesday, the
20th, at 7:00. (Following / paired with the Collexion general meeting
that starts at 6.)

-todd[1]

Chase Southard

Jun 19, 2012, 6:59:34 PM6/19/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Is the plan still tomorrow or are we going to push back to next wednesday to include some folks from Louisville??

Chase
R. Chase Southard
http://about.me/southard

Todd Willey

Jun 19, 2012, 7:19:52 PM6/19/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
I like next Wednesday to accomodate our new friends!

Aaron Arnett

Jun 27, 2012, 3:44:43 PM6/27/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Assuming we're on for tonight?