Job Opening at UK for PHP/JavaScript developer

Ronald Northrip

Apr 11, 2013, 11:07:09 AM4/11/13
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

I'm passing this information on in the hopes that it might help connect some folks. If you or someone you know are looking for PHP work there's an opening at UK. Here's the info from Andy

--

'This position will be primarily responsible for developing features and theming for the College's Drupal CMS platform, as well as creating web-based (javascript) mobile application for units within the College.'
This is mostly a PHP rather than JS position, but I'm searching near and far, so I thought the JS group might like to know about it.

Thanks again!
Andy Shooner

Web Development, Applications & Programming Manager
Agricultural Communications
UK College of Agriculture
Office: 859-323-8442

--

Andy says they're not looking for a consultant or part-time hire for this for now. But if they don't make a hire soon they will reconsider that.

Hope this helps someone out there.

-Ron