August Meeting?

Alex Hagerman

Jul 30, 2012, 9:55:31 AM7/30/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if there was going to be a meeting in August and if it was going to be at the location listed online. I live in Louisville and may have a friend come with me. I'm starting to write in Ruby for work and he is wanting to get involved with it so we were thinking about coming up, but wanted to make sure it was happening first. Thanks.

Alex

Aaron Arnett

Jul 30, 2012, 10:31:50 AM7/30/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
The next planned meeting is this Wednesday (August 1). The topic is Ruby and the Socrata API and presumably any other topic anyone wants to discuss.

The meeting will be at Collexion (http://collexion.net/wiki/Main_Page) at 7:00.

Safe travels... Look forward to meeting!

Aaron

Alex

Alex Hagerman

Jul 30, 2012, 3:50:05 PM7/30/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, sorry I thought that meeting had already happened I didn't mean to create a redundant post. I will let you know, I thought it was in a week so have to make quick plans but hope to be there. Thank you.

Alex
Aaron

Alex Hagerman

Aug 1, 2012, 10:46:28 AM8/1/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
We won't make it today, I have an AWS project that just isn't co-operating with a program I am trying to manipulate without prior documentation. Is there anyway to keep up to date for next months? Sorry typically have to plan about a week ahead with things and didn't get on top of this fast enough, but we really want to start coming on a regular basis. Thank you.

Alex

Todd Willey

Aug 1, 2012, 11:02:27 AM8/1/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com
This list is the best way to keep up. Our meetings essentially happen
when someone suggests them, not necessarily the second Wednesday.
Feel free to suggest a time and topic on a Wednesday and we can work
with it.

Alex Hagerman

Aug 2, 2012, 8:32:59 AM8/2/12
to ky...@googlegroups.com