Suggestions

KyrO

Aug 17, 2017, 1:46:41 PM8/17/17
to KyrO's Lobby
Please share your opinion and your suggestions

pierreyve...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 6:24:42 AM2/21/18
to KyrO's Lobby

Le vendredi 18 août 2017 03:46:41 UTC+10, KyrO a écrit :
Please share your opinion and your suggestions

your "new version" can still mess up with the launching of the game. Leading to not being able to host from time to time. Happened that i couldn't host 7 times in a row, making me stop using your lobby. see more here : http://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15931

KyrO

Feb 22, 2018, 2:54:22 AM2/22/18
to KyrO's Lobby
Hello pierre-yves Libouban,
I gave you an answer on the forum
Greetings

biff_...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2018, 8:42:15 PM5/27/18
to KyrO's Lobby

Kyro's was fine before the patch 3696. Since the patch, however, game desync's within a minute or two of starting. Solution is to remove Kyro's but... playing faforever without Kyro's is :(

Any solutions?

biff_...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2018, 12:04:04 PM5/28/18
to KyrO's Lobby

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 8:42:15 PM UTC-4, biff_...@yahoo.com wrote:

Kyro's was fine before the patch 3696. Since the patch, however, game desync's within a minute or two of starting. Solution is to remove Kyro's but... playing faforever without Kyro's is :(

Any solutions?

Nevermind.  Seems a delete lua, reinstall of kyro's into it, then read only worked.  Finally.

calvar...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 5:14:38 AM6/15/18
to KyrO's Lobby
Do you have to update the file everytime faf is updated ? Or just copy in again after the patch the same file?

Kamil Pavelka

Jun 15, 2018, 5:52:37 AM6/15/18
to kyros...@googlegroups.com
I guess KyrO updates after each FAF update. Just using the old file (copying it into the new FAF install) was causing desync to me.

BTW thanks KyrO for the awesome work!

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 at 11:14, <calvar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have to update the file everytime faf is updated ? Or just copy in again after the patch the same file?

iie4...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 8:14:46 AM6/19/18
to KyrO's Lobby

It just need put in folder "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata\2lua.nx2\lua\ui\lobby" like on screenshots. All work fine, without any errors or messages "Download failed, try again later" and not need do anything every FAF update.
And anothe one, on  FAF forum
https://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15143#p163641 moderator offered you add your lobby if faf githab for posible adding it in oficial FAF patch, I thik it's good idea, coz your lobby looks great and usefull.

paul hickmott

Dec 29, 2018, 9:59:55 AM12/29/18
to KyrO's Lobby
is it possible for it to remeber your settings each time, E.G. will remember the cpu/ game limit each time alone with who's banned or do you have to set this up each time?

biff_...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 10:38:13 AM12/29/18
to KyrO's Lobby
Hi KyrO,
     Your lobby is broken again as of today with the latest faf update.

                                                 - Mr_Blastman

vasil...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 1:31:45 PM12/30/18
to KyrO's Lobby
+++++

KyrO

Jan 4, 2019, 3:46:00 PM1/4/19
to KyrO's Lobby
Hello iie4eher

Thanks a lot for your trick
I changed the installation instructions for a while without thanking you, but again, great trick, thank you very much

KyrO

Jan 4, 2019, 3:51:17 PM1/4/19
to KyrO's Lobby
Hi paul,
It would be possible but I chosed not to do it, at least for the moment.
Maybe in a future version.
I did not want it to be possible to "forget" to have banished someone, thinking that the use of the /info command is sufficient for now.

KyrO

Jan 4, 2019, 3:52:34 PM1/4/19
to KyrO's Lobby
Mr_Blastman,
Fixed ;-)

azgr...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2019, 1:55:30 PM1/6/19
to KyrO's Lobby

Hello, any ideas, how i can fix move in slot in russian?

rene....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 4:24:41 PM1/12/19
to KyrO's Lobby
Hi guys!

Since the last update i got the problem with the legacy client that the whole player-slot-team-colour.... table has not been shown anymore.
So i installed the new FAF Client (Downlords beta) and with this client if i include the lobby mod in the lua.nx2 and write protect it i get the following error message and cannot join any game anymore:

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata\lua.nx2
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeExceptionally(Unknown Source)
    at com.faforever.client.task.CompletableTask.lambda$new$1(CompletableTask.java:17)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.base/javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.EventHelper.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task.setState(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.lambda$call$2(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$9(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata\lua.nx2
    at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileCopy.move(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.move(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.move(Unknown Source)
    at com.faforever.client.io.DownloadService.downloadFile(DownloadService.java:39)
    at com.faforever.client.patch.SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.call(SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.java:69)
    at com.faforever.client.patch.SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.call(SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.java:25)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    ... 1 more

if i make the file writeale again the mod is overwritten with the normal lobby....

any suggestions?

thanks in advance! =)
Message has been deleted

KyrO

Feb 22, 2019, 5:51:17 PM2/22/19
to KyrO's Lobby

Try to follow the (new) install instructions. Maybe it will work, but I never tested with the
Downlords client.

konrad...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 5:44:45 AM4/26/19
to KyrO's Lobby
Hi,
Ive been using your mod in the old faf client, how can i install it in downlords client ?

gastovs...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2020, 7:49:16 PM1/15/20
to KyrO's Lobby
in last faf beta client - I have bugs with this mod:
1)  When you place AI on the slot and try to change it colour - color don't apply until you change AI faction

2) If host has the mod, and other player -not, then: when player change his colour - it will apply for him, but not for the host (for host - player has the same colour) - and after game launches - player will have not the colour he chose

bar...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2020, 2:21:10 AM1/31/20
to KyrO's Lobby
Your lobby dont let to start the coop game. Use some stub for coop lobby case.

coms...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 5:43:40 PM2/15/20
to KyrO's Lobby
Kyro,

Wonderful lobby, there are two features I would love

1) Show ping next to each player that is in the lobby
2) Command to set ping limit, once player joins checks their ping and if its above the limit kick

dri...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2020, 12:59:15 PM4/5/20
to KyrO's Lobby

tzU6JmSKB7w.jpg

How to fix when scaling 150%? x1440p

scarb...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 8:10:43 AM4/19/20
to KyrO's Lobby

четверг, 17 августа 2017 г., 20:46:41 UTC+3 пользователь KyrO написал:
dont work for host lobby
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bolshe...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 6:29:35 PM6/4/20
to KyrO's Lobby
Dear developer, thank you for your work! I could not install the mod. Every time I delete lua.nx2, but when I click create a game, lua.nx2 is downloaded again. Tell me please, does the mod work?

Andi G

Sep 4, 2021, 4:43:25 PM9/4/21
to KyrO's Lobby
Hi KyrO,
greate work, this should be part of FAF. I encountered an issue that broke player slots when, during switching auto team modes, at one point more than 8 players end up in one team. I had a quick look at the code and found the issue and an easy fix. If you still maintain the mod I would be happy to share the fix with you.
Message has been deleted