Some exciting news for 2011

1 view

Kyle MacDonald

Jan 13, 2011, 4:04:38 AM1/13/11
to Kyle MacDonald's mailing list
Howdy!
I trust this email finds you well.
2011 looks to be nothing short of a banner year.
Let's get right into it!
Here's some upcoming highlights round these parts:

Extreme Product Placement
http://ExtremeProductPlacement.com
Just launched this new, very simple concept. How it works: You send
us a product, we place it somewhere extreme. We'll post links to your
company and take pictures and/or videos depending on the product
situation. It's totally FREE for a very limited time. So what are
you waiting for? Send your product our way....if you DARE.

Who Are These Guys?
http://whoaretheseguys.com
http://netseries.tv/#panel-1
Would you believe it's been almost a decade since my brother Scott
found the picture of the five guys. Some hot leads but nothing
concrete yet. I've signed up to present the story as a one man live
show at fringe fests in Montreal this June 9-19 and Saskatoon July 28-
Aug 6. I guess I've gotta find the guys by June 9th!

Dom's cooking school.
http://larmoireduhaut.com
Dom's as busy as ever with he cooking school and is working on a
cookbook! It will be available in both English/French and should be
ready by mid March.

The one red paperclip movie
There has been some recent behind-the-scenes action towards getting a
film put together about the red paperclip adventure. Nothing absolute
to report yet, but hopefully in the near future I can relate some very
exciting news indeed!

That's it for now, more fun news soon!
Have a super duper day, wherever you are!

Kyle