WATG Montreal and The Blue and White Garage Talk Show!

Kyle MacDonald

Sep 27, 2010, 2:52:29 PM9/27/10
to Kyle MacDonald's mailing list
Hello!

Three nice updates for you today:

1.
The 'Who Are These Guys?' Slideshow hits Montreal this Friday Oct 1 at
8pm! The Vancouver Event was a huge success and here's hoping to a
great show this Friday night! Full event info on this post:
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2010/09/who-are-these-guys-slideshow-is-in.html
If you'd like to see the WATG Slideshow in your town, please get in
touch!

2.
I'm starting a Talk Show in a Garage in Montreal! It's called the
Blue and White Garage (Yes, the same venue as the WATG Slideshow.)
Got some very interesting guests lined up for this week, but always
looking for more. If you want to be on the show, or know of somebody
who should be interviewed, please email me at
oneredp...@gmail.com -
Here's The Blue and White Garage Talk Show, Episode 1:
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2010/09/blue-and-white-garage-is-booking-guests.html

3.
In the interest of keeping updates somewhat simplified, and possibly
more social, I've started a Facebook Fan Page. It's fun to be a fan!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyle-MacDonalds-Fan-Page/152995791395471

Please have yourself an amazing Monday, wherever you are!

Kyle