The "Who Are These Guys?" Slideshow hits Vancouver Sept 14 !

Kyle MacDonald

Sep 8, 2010, 10:12:07 PM9/8/10
to Kyle MacDonald's mailing list
Will you be in Vancouver on Tuesday Sept 14 and have nothing better to
do at 8pm than watch a slideshow in a warehouse? Perfect! Then come
check out the WATG slideshow at AGOG.

We still don't know who these guys are: www.whoaretheseguys.com

SHOW DETAILS:
AGOG is located at 124 WEST 6th Ave
(between Manitoba and Columbia)
in Vancouver, BC

Showtime is 8pm. It should run for an hour or so. Maybe we'll even
have an intermission!

Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159822764027945&ref=mf

Admi$$ion is free, or by donation, or whatever you like. I just got
back from India and have long hair so I'm trying to fit the
stereotype. If anyone has a hat to pass around, please bring it.
AGOG is a warehouse, so: BYOsuds, BYOwine, BYOhardliquor, BYOchair,
BYOself.

Want to host a "Who Are These Guys?" presentation in your town?
hit me up: oneredp...@gmail.com

Hopefully see you there Tuesday!

Kyle