A friendly reminder

Kyle MacDonald

Apr 3, 2009, 3:12:18 PM4/3/09
to Kyle MacDonald's mailing list
Hi friends,

Just a friendly reminder that my photo show Cycle Killer opens tonight
in Montreal from 7-10pm. If you're around tonight, why not drop by?
We'll be hanging out til 10, possibly consuming social beverages, and
plan to 'paint the town red' after that. Which is always fun. The
exhibition runs until April 24.

5283A Av. du Parc:
http://www.montrealmirror.com/2009/040209/artsweek.html

Also, as I previously mentioned, I'll be the featured speaker at the
UBC Arts last lecture this coming Tuesday April 7th at 1pm at the Chan
Centre. The lecture is free for UBC students, but if you aren't a UBC
student and still want to check out my "lecture", don't fret: I've
been able to secure a few free passes for family/friends. And we're
all family and friends here right? If you'll be in Vancouver Tues
Apr. 7, and want to check it out, get back to me via this email
address and I'll sort you out ticketwise.

http://www.arts.ubc.ca/students/degree-planning-advising/graduation/arts-last-lecture.html

Have a quality day,

Kyle